The first.

Kim Seokjin:

"Why is there a frickin' chocolate-banana muffin sitting on my desk?", I asked rather upset as I entered the product-design department on a dazzling and bright, beautiful Tuesday morning.

And as expected, I got no answer. Just a salty and annoyed grunt from Kihyun in the far corner.

"A good morning to you too." Sassed Jinyoung as he entered the office right after me, passing me in my frozen spot and sitting his lazy ass on his chair with his bag on his lap, taking out a ton of designs he was working on for the new fashion line we should launch in a couple weeks.

It actually had been a good morning so far.
I woke up with the sun caressing my face, seconds before my alarm went off. I stretched out in my bed and finally found the courage of leaving my comfortable sheets in a good mood. Tae and I didn't fight this morning and he got up easily. The drive to his university was rather relaxing and there was no long queue in front of the cafe I visited every single morning in order to get my double-double coffee.

In short, it was kind of a perfect morning.

It could've been a very good day.

It could've been...

But then, there sat a certain chocolate-banana muffin on my innocent and clean desk and I had to wonder who was mocking me from afar.

Every person that entered this building knew very well of my endless hate for bananas. Everyone joked about it. Everyone laughed about it. Everyone shook their head about it. Everyone fucking knew it.

So why was there that exact baked good placed neatly in front of my graphic-pad, looking so good but smelling so disgusting?

Who did I offend now?

And who dared to cast my endless wrath over themselves?

"Gosh, Jin! Just get rid of it!", Jinyoung then exclaimed as he put his bag down to its designated place beside his table. Apparently, he had enough of my staring contest with the inanimate food.

I sighed deeply and shrugged my shoulders, mentally preparing myself to throw it in the garbage. What actually went against my standards.

Food was life and therefore you aren't allowed to throw it away.

"Does anybody want the muffin?" I asked through the still half-empty office and let my gaze wander around in hope to find a new home for it.

"Nah, just to die from that poison your enemy put in it? No thanks" Jinyoung mocked me, but I knew that he didn't mean it. He only was on a diet and all salty about the fact that he couldn't eat greasy and high-calorie food like muffins for a whole month anymore.

"I am sure it is not poisoned," I glared back, sceptically looking at the muffin in question now. "It's just.. spoilt with bananas", I nodded eagerly in order to convince myself.

"Thanks for the food Jin!" A voice suddenly growled lowly, and a pale, small and overall veiny hand snatched the muffin out of my grip.

"Yoongi!", I gulped in surprise, watching the back of my department boss as he leisurely strolled towards his glass door to his very own office that was better known as the aquarium, because the walls were all made out of glass.
At least the walls that were facing the huge office space he was in control over.

"you need to buy me another one now!" I yelled after him, trying to make him eat the banana muffin and getting a free good one out of that.

He just shrugged as he stopped in front of his office door, biting a bit into the muffin in order to be able to hold it with his mouth, while his right hand was balancing a steaming hot coffee and his other one tried to open and unlock the door.