I always thought girls who were queen bee's had to be smart but she's clearly an example of how I'm wrong.

"Guys, guess who showed up!" Vivian announced as we entered the room where she was having a party.

Kayla was basically sitting on Caleb's lap but he looked uncomfortable, her face dropped and I smiled. They were all dressed in some sort of costume, I didn't know this was a costume party but it does explain why Ethan left with only his trousers on.

Jude and Quinton were sitting on the side with two of the junior princesses next to them, Jude was looking at Kayla and Quinton was looking at my legs.

What? Vivian said tight and short and with my record, you already know I had something to wear that fitted that description.

"Regina Westwood?" I turn around to see one of Finn's old buddies, If this was any of his other buddies, I would have probably fainted but this was Eddie.

The only one who actually visited from Flynn's old friends, not to threaten to kill me when I come out but to see if I was doing okay.

"Eddie Zapka?" I say back, forgetting the fact that we have an audience and he smiles me making me come to hug him, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm Vivian's Cousin, Why didn't you call me when you got out?" He asks seriously but he knows why, It's the same reason why I told him not to visit anymore, I don't want anything to do with my old life.

"It's been a bit busy." I reply, "I'm sorry."

"Are you gonna share who this is?" Paulette questions next to Kayla who is now off Caleb's lap.

"Probably some guy she's been fucking." Kayla retorts and I look up at Eddie who starts laughing.

"Me and little Gigi? God forbid." He comments which make me roll my eyes

"You forget I'm not you, Kay," I reply with a small smile.

"Oh burn!" Quinton shouts before downing another drink

"Doesn't explain how you know each other." Paulette continues. Clearly, she gets very confident when she's had a couple of drinks.

"We know each other from a past life," Eddie concludes and look at him, thankful that he didn't say anything but he's probably saving himself too, not wanting people to know who he used to be associated with

"You mean pre jailbait?" Kayla taunts

"Don't do that," Eddie defends In a rather demanding manner that I've only see come out of him when he had to help a deal go through for Finn, "You have no idea what she went through and your little princess ass would have died if you were in her position when it happened."

The atmosphere dropped a little and Vivian came back into the room with drinks in her hands making we wonder when she left. "Time to get drunk,"

These people know they have school tomorrow, right? Or maybe they just don't care.

They all reached for a cup except Caleb who just kept looking at me which made me raise my eyebrow at him almost asking what he wants. He moved his head back like he wanted me to come to him but I shook my head so instead, he got up and walked to me, ignoring the burning glare I'm sure he could feel Kayla giving him.

"She's going to kill you one day," I comment when he's in front of me

"I doubt that," He replies with a smirk, "I'm kinda shocked you came."

"Looked like you were having a great time when I walked in." I retort and his smirk turned into a smile.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were bothered."

Time like this, I'm glad for my dark skin that doesn't show me blushing or getting embarrassed, "Good thing you know better."

His eyes fluttered down my body, It was so quick that I almost didn't see it, "You look very good by the way," there was a slight rumble to his voice, it was almost deeper than before and it did things to me that I didn't think was going to be ignited after Finn.

"A little off the theme though," We look to my right, his left, to see Kayla scrutinising my outfit. "I mean unless you were going for the desperate look,"

I look down at her maid outfit, she's so basic, "You know, I was just trying to use you as inspiration."

I saw Caleb lick his lips and bite his bottom lip to stop him from laughing. I had to give it to myself, that was a good one.

Too busy looking at Caleb, I didn't see Kayla get ready to throw her drink at me until I felt wet

"Here we go again," Vivian utters as Ethan cursed loudly.

It's not fair. The stupid bitch knows I can't hit her without breaking my parol but damn I want to hit her so badly. Before I could even clench my fist into a ball Caleb spoke.

"Get out."

"You're kidding right?" Was Kayla's first response as Vivian brings me a towel, "For this?"

"Keep talking, little punk ass-"

"Gi, he's got it," Ethan tells me, once again putting all his faith in Caleb to finish solving it. Or maybe he just doesn't want me beat the crap out of her.

"I'm not going to tell you again," he replies

"It's not your house, Caleb." she retorts, folding her arms and Caleb looks at Vivian who nods her head

"Bye," Vivian waves

"If I leave, Paulette will leave." Kayla states and everyone looks to Paulette who doesn't even look like she's in the conversation.

"No one will miss either of you."

"Damn," I couldn't help but whisper lightly but apparently everyone heard me cause Kayla and her little squinty eyes started glaring at me

"This isn't over." she all but hisses at me

"I hope for your sake it is sweetie."