I wonder what this is used for? ( Y/N) wondered as they gazed at another strange machine near it: a maintenance panel of some kind.

On a scorched desk lay the remains of what only could have been an older kind of phone; it seems as if it used to be white instead of gray-black.

Burned black dust-like particles littered the desk, spread in such a matter that the desk looked more black than brown.

" What is this place?" ( Y/N) asked as they pressed a button on the panel: Ventilation.

( Y/N) wasn't sure what that button did exactly, but the panel seemed to be responding the order. This place is a weird place that's for sure. I don't know what exactly all this strange gear is used for, but I have a few ideas.

( Y/N) stifled a shudder as they started to look at the computer. Something was clearly on it: other parts of the odd place.

I guess even a place such as this museum needs extra security.

You tapped away on the buttons on the monitor. It changed the area it was on to a different location; the location was under the camera name ' Cam 07.'

There was nothing there as far as you could see; not even your friends was exploring there.

Thinking of your friend made you start to worry. You knew they would be all right because they could take care of themself and they had plenty of supplies you knew, but you couldn't help it: you suffered from being away from (B/F/F) because they were after all your best friend, and no one could ever replace them.

You tapped on another area, and screamed; you thought what you saw was an actual one of those, but it was just part of one. You sighed in relief when you realized what it was.

For one the steel bunny didn't seem to be working, his eyes seemingly missing. His body seemed to be missing his arms and feet, though it was standing upright by some kind of stand; the stand was pretty burned up and unstable.

The bunny seemed even more burned up than the stand. It's face seemingly dirty from ashes.

It was a grueling sight to see how the place suffered after what happened.

Within moments ( Y/N) changed the camera once more, feeling as if the place itself was still on fire.

(Y/N) wiped quite a bit of sweat from their face. That didn't stop the increasing amount of sweat coming from their body. (Y/N) began to sweat.

It was starting to feel like the air around was going away. Was it just that hot to begin with? Was the humidity in this joint just that dreadful?

(Y/N) began to search around for a fan. There happened to be one that they found, but it no longer worked because part of the roof fell on top of it, breaking it in the process; of which happened shortly after (Y/N) found it.

(Y/N) yelped as they jumped backward, so they didn't get crushed by the falling debris. (Y/N)'s heart sped up as they panted.

It felt like the air conditioning was turned off; that brought a question to (Y/N)'s mind: Is the air conditioning turned off?

(Y/N) checked the maintenance panel, and pressed the ventilation on the panel. A sound came from it: obeying the order and processing it.

(Y/N) wasn't done gathering research on the...office. They didn't have enough time to search it more. Something happened.

(Y/N) could hear two sets of footsteps. One pair sounded like light, fast paced, running; the other was more heavier and (Y/N) had zero idea what it was, but it was practically running as well.

Is (B/F/F) in trouble? (Y/N) wonder as your stomach drops from worry.

(Y/N) stands up as they peek out the window of the office, hating the fact that the door didn't have a shutting position.

The footsteps got louder as (Y/N)'s friend raced by the window before being jumped on by a Golden-green blur.

It was all in slow motion: a scary bunny robot racing past the window only to jump head on against your friend.

The bunny didn't have any weapons. The only thing you noted, though, was that the bunny seemed to be rotten, his metal skin showing multiple interior parts of his Endoskeleton.

It seemed there was something pinkish inside the bunny as well. It had opened its mouth. Was it talking?

The bunny, despite being bunny, was cruel; the bunny landed a curled paw on (B/F/F)'s face. It was easy to hear the scream.

Terror courses through (Y/N)'s veins as they watched the bunny repeatedly punch (B/F/F). The golden bunny was fast too! You wanted to shrink below the desk, but you were frozen.

Something inside (Y/N) broke. They knew that not racing to aid their friend was cowardly, but this...creature was horrendous beyond belief.

A cry from (Y/N)'s Friend was cut short as the bunny easily snapped their neck. Then the bunny turned and faced the window, (B/F/F)'s blood on it's face. It seemed to smirk knowingly, and started for the door of the strange office.
———————
Authors note: I will try to keep these short. First thing i want to let you know is that this story isn't going to be like most of the fnafxreaders that I've read.

The love process will be in fact slow, and most of it is going to be a sort of love-hate relationship where Springtrap is going be chasing the reader around...or something around the idea of that. 

Secondly, this story is rated mature mostly for the soul purpose of, you guessed it, gore. I'm going to try to keep this more like the games instead of making it all...strange things( you know not include the s word. I don't wish to say it so, there)

Thirdly this story will probably have less chapters than most of my stories( no not where I stop updating). The least amount of chapters I can assure you is 15 and the most I hope I will have is 21 if absolutely necessary.

It would mean so much to me if you would share this, vote on it, comment,pm me your thoughts, and or put in a reading list. I am very proud of this first chapter, and this is one of my better xreaders, so the support means so much. This is my first fnafxreader just so you know.

Hope you enjoyed. And hope I didn't bore you with this authors note. Like I said most wont be this long.

Either way share and support this story. Thanks so much for giving this story a try. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️