10

(C/C) - Class of Choice

(Your Pov)

~*Time Skip to Monday aka First Day Back To College*~

(I'm not in college so bare with me. heck, I'm not even in high school. also uh (y/n) will be majoring in business management and you can choose what classes. like if  she had a store what would it be, a salon, a tattoo shop, an art shop idk you choose the class she takes okayyy)

I wake up due to the alarm clock blaring through my ears. I sit up and rub my eyes heading to the bathroom. I brush my teeth thoroughly, then washing my face and doing my skincare routine. I hop in my shower and take a quick 15-minute shower using a raspberry scented body wash and wash my hair with strawberry-scented shampoo. I wrap my robe around my body and head into the closet in the room. I take out a burgundy crop top with a black and white gingham mini skirt with tights and some white flats.  

(pretend the bag is a backpack)

I swing my bag over my shoulder and take out my phone to check the time. 9:03 AM. I have two hours until my first class starts. I open my door and walk downstairs into the kitchen. I grab a pear, (pears will forever be better than apples) and sit on the couch to watch some TV. I go to Netflix and click on The Office. As I finish watching a few episodes, I check the time. 10:01 AM. I should probably get going now, I thought. I take another pear from the fruit bowl and start to munch on it. "Albert, Jake, I'm leaving!" I shouted while locking and closing the door.

I start my long walk to school since I  had left my car at the motel. 

While walking I spot a nice sports car slowing down while approaching me. I recognize the car as a Silver Ferrari FF.  I start speed walking as I see the college coming closer. The car drives faster trying to catch up with me, sighing, I stop and turn around and look at the car coming closer to me and stopping right next to me. The window rolls down to reveal a handsome light-skin boy with curly hair and a hypnotizing smile. "You need a ride?" The mysterious beauty asks me. Hmmm, I could but this guy is a stranger... "No thank you," I politely decline. "Come on, it's about to rain," he says gesturing to the sky. I look up and sure enough, it was about to rain. "I have an umbrella I'm fine," I say reaching into my bookbag searching for my umbrella. I sigh remembering what happened this morning.

Flashback

As I head out the door, I see a burgundy umbrella leaning against the wall. "It never rains in  Florida, I don't need it," I say aloud. I walk out the door after locking it and starting my long journey to school.

Flashback End

I walk to the other side of the car and hop into the passenger side.  As if on cue, rain starts pouring down and dropping hard onto the car roof. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

As we pull into our college's parking lot, I see Vivian coming into view standing in the rain with an umbrella on her phone. She must be waiting for me. I thought. As the car comes to a stop, I get my bag and open the car door. "Thanks for the ride!" I say getting out the car. "Wait! What's your name?"  He asked. " I'm Aiden." I giggle at his name remembering when I had a crush o a guy name Aiden back in Middle School. "I'm (Y/N)."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walk into the somewhat crowded hallway and head to my locker. (A/N idk if colleges have lockersss this might be inaccurate so like correct me if I'm wrong) I put the books I don't need in it and keep my journals in my bag. What class do I have first?  Looks like I have (C/C).  I head over to my class, which turns out to be Room 204  with Mrs. Weppler engraved in wood under the room number. I head inside to meet a class of chattering people and a middle-aged woman sitting on her desk. I sigh and take my seat in the middle of the room so I can see the board. I take out my journal and take notes on what she's saying. I can't wait for this day to be over... 

Sorry for lack of updating. There's no excuse, I was just lazy. I'm going to post another chapter when this gets to 10 likes. I don't like ghost readers. Ghost begoneeeeeee

*fades away*

Aiden