"okay let's take a break guys," the camera crew announced, allowing them to immediately plop down onto the floor, taking in the much needed air and rest from the multiple takes of the same video.

the group didn't hesitate to do so, gratefully taking the offer and laying down on their backs. they are drenched from head to toe in sweat and chaerin cringed at the feeling, wanting nothing more than to just shower. she search through her bag, pulling out a towel and dabbing it onto her skin. it didn't help much but at least it got rid of the annoying feeling of sweat on her face.

"rinnie-ya." jin called, passing a bottle of cold water to her. she thanked him, instantly downing the entire bottle.

jin perks up suddenly, slapping her arm in a way that told her to hurry. "look, look, look."

obeying jin's request, she follows the direction of his fingers, eyes landing on a familiar pale figure. he pulls out something out of his bag too, smiling at the item.

chaerin smiled wide at that.

"he's drinking that chocolate milk that you gave him this morning!" jin quietly squeals, shaking the girl's arm even more. she giggled, shaking his hands off of her.

"it's just a drink. he didn't even know i was the one who gave it to him."

it was true. chaerin would leave little gifts for yoongi throughout the whole week wether it was a simple chocolate bar or a sweet drink– usually flavoured milk. her observant eyes had noticed that yoongi had been stressed out a lot and she wants to take his mind off of it by giving him sweets and candies. she plans to keep it a secret since she knew that yoongi doesn't really like her that much and she didn't want to know what his reaction would be if he knew.

"i know, but leaving it by his backpack when he was rushing to leave was a smart move. he just grabbed everything he could and stuffed it into his bag." taehyung dutifully reports, sitting down beside chaerin and leaning his shoulders on her. 

she shrugged. "it's still a wonder how he didn't ask who gave those to him."

"yoongi is a dumb butt, it'll take slower for him to realise." tae said, earning a hard slap on his thigh.

the next morning, the group are going through the same routine again; wake up, eat, practice, and go home. chaerin could feel herself becoming sluggish and sleep deprived since they only have a couple of hours to sleep before waking up early and coming back home late, but she doesn't complain. it's only the start of their career life and she wouldn't want to have it any other way.

she made sure to wake up a couple minutes earlier than yoongi so that she wouldn't get caught. typing in the passcode to the boys' apartment, she slipped in as quietly as she could. their apartment was left the way it was yesterday and she noticed yoongi's bag on the kitchen counter. placing a carton of cold chocolate milk strategically against his duffle bag, chaerin tip toed out of their apartment and out of the front door, now on her way to the company.

seokjin came out of his room seconds later, rubbing his sleep-ridden eyes. he walked over to the kitchen for a glass of water before he got ready for the day. on the way, his legs stumbled a bit here and there, sleep still clouding his vision like a thick fog. jin cursed inwardly when his legs got caught in the rug that resulted in him tripping forward. acting fast, he grips onto the marble countertop, but not before knocking over an item on it. glancing over the small space, he noticed the beverage that chaerin had placed near the rapper's bag laying on the floor. he picked it up.

'this must be from chaerin.' jin thought.

"oh it was you, hyung?" a groggy voice sounded from behind him. turning, his eyes land on yoongi's bare face, a surprised look crossing his features.