048*

i keep losing motivation so i apologize for the long updates,, i wasn't even on planning to update today but i really want to finish this book which is only the first part of this series then start on the second part that i am so excited for :)

Do me a favor and be a nice reader and show me some support by leaving a nice thoughtful comment about what you think of this chapter or just overall of the book and also vote because why not :) please and thank you!

•••

"GOOD MORNING, SLEEPING BEAUTY." A smile curled upon my lips, my eyes remaining close as a pair of soft lips peppered gentle kisses all over my face to wake me up. "It's almost past ten in the morning, you need to open them pretty eyes and get your cute ass up." He pats my behind gently before squeezing it hard.

"Mm, do I have to?" I rolled over to my back, brining my hands up to my eyes rubbing them to adjust it to the bright light shining through the sheer curtains. I blinked a few times, letting out a yawn. I scooted closer to his warm body, hugging him with my head on his chest listening to the beautiful sound of his heart.

"Yes, we have a lot of things to do today, love." He combs my hair through with his fingers while massaging my scalp. I moaned quietly, my eyes fluttering shut again.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, not remembering what discussed yesterday. All I could remember was that Matthew and I have the whole house to ourselves the entire day.

"You said that you wanted to penny board and from the looks of it, it does look like a wonderful day to spend some time outside." I reopened my eyes, staring into his own. "We can go to the movies like you suggested, then we can go out for ice cream after and chill at the park or something."

"Ooh, ice cream sounds good right now." I happily grinned.

"If you get your ass up, I'll treat you to get ice cream." As soon as he said that, my eyes almost bulged out of its sockets then I immediately jolted up jumping off my bed running out my bedroom. He calls out my name, telling me to wait for him while chuckling at my behavior.

The maids already prepared breakfast, the moment we walked in the kitchen they kindly welcomed us to sit on the table while they served us food. They poured each of us a glass cup of orange juice along with water. I thanked them with a genuine smile and offered them some food but like usual, they responded saying that they aren't allowed to eat with the boss. I told them that they shouldn't worry about that because I'm not planning on telling on them but no matter how much I tried, they refused to do so and excuses themselves out of the dining room. I sighed feeling the guilt rise in me.

"It's okay, love." He whispers in my ear, rubbing my lower back. I responded just with a smile staring down at my food, feeling like I've done something wrong when really I didn't. I pushed away those thoughts and focused on eating so I could start my day.

•••

After breakfast, we went straight to taking a shower and get dressed into casual clothes. It's really sunny and warm out but also a little windy. I wore a pair of skinny jeans, a loose graphic shirt that's from the men's section and a thin black and white windbreaker along with black vans.

As usual, Matthew was the first to be done getting ready meanwhile I was still putting on make up. He chilled inside the bathroom with me, sitting on top of the counter scrolling through his phone swinging his legs like a child. Minutes later, he got bored from his phone putting it away in his pocket and a heavy sigh leaving his mouth. He turns his head to me, tilting it slightly to the side as his gaze watches my ever move, a small pout plastered on his lips.