044

do any of you watch Matthew's streams ?

lol as usual, don't forget to leave a vote & comment because i'm desperate for it.

•••

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING." I groaned in annoyance for the fifth time this afternoon. I shut my textbook, throwing it beside me on my bed glaring at Matthew. He was sitting on the carpeted floor across the room, giggling childishly as he pretends to read and study while he throws small pieces of crumpled paper at me. "I'm gonna go study somewhere else." I noted him, reaching for my backpack as I stuffed all of my books inside in a hurry.

"Where?" He sends me his sad pouty face. I didn't want to waste my time and give in to him because of how cute he looked, so I avoided his gaze focusing my eyes on the floor.

"Away from your annoying ass." He drops his pouty lips, corners of it tugging up into a wide smile. I admire the sight through the corner of my eyes. My heart skipped a beat, the corners of his bright sparkling eyes wrinkling as he chuckles. He lets out a short chuckle and yet my heart and body were already swooning.

"Fine," His laughter dies down, bringing his finger up to brush the tip of his nose with his knuckle. "I'll stop, I promise." I stopped my actions to look at him. I squinted my eyes, thinking that he's probably bluffing but he reassured me by holding up his pinky. "Pinky promise."

I rolled my eyes, unpacked my stuff and sat back down on the bed in my previous position. I leaned my back against the headboard of my bed, my opened textbook and notebook resting on my lap. I took the tip of my pen between my teeth biting on it gently to concentrate as I read the question over and over again.

The question sounded like a math problem to me when the subject that I am studying is English. I could feel my brain in my head burning from all these homework I have to do before tonight so I won't have to worry about it later today, but at the same time, I'm really good at procrastinating.

I had the reread the passage again to answer question which I finally found the answer to. I happily smiled writing down the answer on my notebook. I felt relieved that I finally answered the question that took me longer than I expected.

The smile on my face dropped as soon as I felt a small crumpled paper thrown at me hitting my forehead. I dropped my pen, slowly raising my head up. I clenched my jaw, narrowing my eyes at the boy across the room who was pretending to read his upside down textbook.

"Matthew," I said through my gritted teeth. Everything inside me told me to throw my heavy textbook at him but I remained calm.

"Yes, baby?" A smug smirk appears on his face, eyes sparkling in the sunlight that shines through my window. "You alright?" I shut my eyelids, feeling hot steam escape my ears and nose.

"Matthew," I whined. "I really really need to study and I can't concentrate if you're going to act like a fucking five year old and throw these shit at me!" I groaned, referring to the small paper crumbled into tiny piece of balls that laid beside me on my bed. They were all over my room since we fought earlier, throwing countless of paper at one another.

"Who the hell studies on a Friday afternoon?" I shut my mouth at his question. I haven't quite told him the reason why and I wasn't planning on telling him.