015

lol i'm on a roll with these daily updates ;)

Please be amazing & leave comments of what you think & vote !!

•••

"MARIBELLA," she interrupted me again, as I was showing to push myself off of the cliff. "Are you actually going to jump?" She glanced down at the water that looked scary from up here.

"To avoid myself from them? Yes." She stops me, lifting my feet off of the ground walking away from the edge of the cliff. "Do you know how embarrassing that was?" I whine, wiggling out of her grasp.

"He's trying to make you jealous!" I stopped wiggling. "Think about it, he still calls you bub, right?" I embarrassedly nodded my head. "What if he did that on purpose to make you feel jealous that you're not the only one he's calling bub?"

"Why would he try to make me jealous though?" Behind Marianna was them a few feet away from us, stealing glances over in our direction. Marianna lets go of me, handing me back my clothes telling me to put it on. I confusedly glanced at her, but listened anyway.

"The deal remember?" I raised my eyebrows, still not getting what she meant. "He's trying to make you jealous so you can fall in love with his stupid ass."

"So what should I do?"

"Tease him back! Make him so jealous until you can see hot steam coming out of his nose!" She raises her voice, a couple people around us glancing at us weirdly. "If you make him jealous, he'll obviously try to make a move on you then you'll have him on his knees begging to take you back." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Like I will ever." I shake my head. "So what should I do to try to make him jealous?" I glared at Matthew. He smiles at me, innocently waving his hand at me.

"Give me this real quick," She didn't wait for me to hand it to her but instead yanked it from my hand, opening it within a second before tilting her head back gulping my bottle of beer down her throat. When she finished, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand throwing the bottle on the ground. "Now go get yourself another one but, stand in front of Matthew and bend down slowly. That will help you tease him for sure."

She forces me to take off my shorts but kept my tank top on, then pushed me rough closer to them. Hailey scoffed when I approached the red cooler which they were hanging out by. I took a deep breath before walking over to the cooler in front of Matthew, swaying my hips. I glanced over my shoulder smirking to myself as I caught his eyes already on me. I slowly bent down like Marianna said. The end of my shirt hiking up, exposing my bottoms which were only a black thong.

I felt uncomfortable feeling his eyes burning through my back and traveling down to my ass. I wanted to turn around smack him in front of everyone for checking me out while his girlfriend is literally standing beside him. But if this is the only reason for me to get revenge and win the bet, then that's what I'll do.

Confidence kicked in. I acted as if I couldn't make up my mind and took more than a minute bent over deciding which drink to take. I took myself another beer bottle since I didn't even get to taste it, I stood up straight popping my hip to the side as I read the label and flavor of the bottle.

I glanced behind me over my shoulder, smirking at Matthew who still had his eyes on me shifting uncomfortably on his chair. I made sure to sway my hips back and forth sexily, feeling other guys from the football team that I walked by shifted their eyes to me. I swallowed a lump in my throat, watching Hailey glare at me knowing exactly what I was trying to do. She walked past me, bumping her shoulder against mine roughly on purpose. People began chuckling and snickering as I stumbled back, my confidence disappearing.