021. ‒ villains 敌人

Start from the beginning

"settle down, guys!! i have already made a list of groups and just listened to me, okay? i am not going to repeat twice." pixie bob sighed and rubbed her forehead, i could see that she was exhausted for just talking to us...

and now, todoroki, bakugou and i were walking inside the forest. we're in the same group, it indicates that we should work together as a team.

but clearly, bakugou and todoroki don't work too well...

"tch, why am i pairing up with you? stupid half and half bastard." he shoved his pockets while walked passed todoroki, not giving a damn about him. bakugou wanted to end this competition quickly, he was so pissed and all he could do was cursing and shouted for nothing.

"stop shouting, bakugou. it's annoying." i closed my eyes and said that he was giving me a headache.

although i didn't hate it that much...

"tch." he looked at me and pouted angrily, making his way to a certain direction. todoroki walked beside bakugou and asked him, "you don't call people by their real names except for {Name}, are you guys together?" he stated in a monotone voice, and i blushed.

"oi, todoroki!! just no, okay?!" i looked away, trying to hide my face.

"tch, i don't understand what you are talking about."

"i-"

just then, there were two people came out from the bushes and scared us,

"huh?" bakugou and todoroki said in unison. bakugou breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down. his skin felt cold and clammy, there was a glisten of cold sweat running through his forehead. i tried my best not to laugh it out but it was unbearable, looking at bakugou's shocking expression was the funniest thing, ever.

his face darkened and ignored them, todoroki and i walked behind him as we didn't speak a word. i sighed, thinking about how bakugou felt just now. he must have been thinking "shit, and now how could i face someone like this? i am the number one hero-" with some stupid thoughts running through his mind.

i walked towards him and grabbed his hand, "are you okay?" i was concerned about him. he pushed away my hands and turned around, glaring at me. his cheeks were red but somehow his expression softened, he sighed and walked away.

bakugou, why are you always like this? pushing people that care about you?

especially me.

"bakugou, you can't treat your girlfriend like this, you should hug her instead of glaring on it." todoroki as usual, speaking with his calm demeanor.

no-no, {Name}. you can't be thinking about this! faster pushed these feelings away first, go back home and asked uraraka for help-

"he-hey!! i don't like bakugou, okay?! don't bring up this topic anymore, todoroki!" i yelled in embarrassment, which causes him to chuckle a bit.

i could clearly saw that bakugou was hurt, why-

suddenly, a smoke was covered the entire forest.

"what the fuck is that?" i asked.

"...i have a bad feeling about this." todoroki said as there were blue flames surrounded the half of the forest. we started heading back to the cabin, as we need to inform our supervisors about the unusual smoke and flames running through the forest.

unfortunately, a guy was standing in front of us.

he wore a black straitjacket with only leaving his mouth exposed, the suit was held together by black restraints; it encompassed his entire body. i could see he was struggling to free his hand out of this suit, well he was creepy.