021. ‒ villains 敌人

Start from the beginning

[💛]

7: 08 PM

class 1-A and class 1-B were standing outside the cabin, waiting for the pussy cats giving us instructions.

kaminari, kirishima, mina, and sero were talking about the surprise that pixie bob mentioned after the training, there were excited about the upcoming challenges that we will be facing, but,

aizawa sensei, our homeroom teacher decided to burst their bubbles.

"those who failed the final test are not going to join for the activity, you guys will be having extra classes, come with me now."

"what the fuck?!" both of them were shocked and disappointed, however, i felt kinda bad for my classmates, watching the sparkle in their eyes fade with disappointment. kaminari whined and hugged jiro beside him, causing her flinched with embarrassment; the petite girl doesn't like to show her affections towards the blonde in public, but she was also frustrated that her boyfriend was forced to take extra classes, jiro sighed and patted his head softly.

"...we can go for a movie date, don't be sad, okay?" jiro managed to cheer him up and she pushed him away with her face flushed red.

suddenly, we heard someone laughing sarcastically and I have already know who-

"geez! why do people fail their final test?! this was so horrible!! so pathetic!! i pity you class 1-A! this is so funny!! i can't stop laughing, you guys are no better than class 1-B!! so fucking sad!!" monoma mocked us as he was happy that one of our classmates had failed the test, this dude was making me angry.

i cracked my knuckles and stomped towards him, gripping his shirt tightly. my classmates were terrified by my actions but i wouldn't care less, for now, those insults and statements that he made was truly disrespectful.

this cheeky brat deserved a punch.

"you want to die?" i asked him coldly, he smiled weakly and tried to push me away but it didn't work. "watch your mouth, you stupid bastard. say one more time and i am going to send you flying, you got that?!"

uraraka then quickly pulled me away and i looked at her in disbelief, "uraraka, what are you doing?"

she sighed, "{Name}, you are going to beat him up, you know?"

"i was planning to?"

"oh my god, {Name}. it's just that... i didn't see you that angry before." she chuckled and slightly punched on my arm, "but still it wasn't the time to do such a thing, everyone was watching."

i gulped and nervously turned around, everyone was staring at me.

uh-oh

"right! everyone, please pay attention now, we are going to explain the rules." we quickly shifted our attention to pixie bob and ragdoll.

"er-, actually this is a test of courage, the game will take place in the forest with both classes having an opportunity to be the scarers and scarees. we have made our final decisions, which is class 1-A will be the scarees and class 1-B will be the scarers. the scarers must find a way to scare them away so that you could win. meanwhile, the scarees must find cards with your name on it to prove that you guys are in the forest."

"that's not fair! why are we the scarees!"bakugou emitted explosions on his palms and as usual, started to grumble and make everything went into chaos.

"don't tell me...you are scared?" sero gently tapped his shoulder, which was a bad idea.

no-sero