Chapter 13 - First Reincarnation

ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IGNORE THE UPDATE!!

______________________________________

"Argh! Bonnie for goodness sake!"

"I'm sorry; I did say cover your eyes."

I grumbled to myself as she finished drying my hair. "I can't believe I did this."

"Well, it'll come out after twenty washes. There. Go in the bathroom and look in the mirror. I like it."

"Don't lie to me, Bon." I stood up and made my way into the beautiful granite styled bathroom for the mirror. "Oh, god. I look... I look-!"

"Like a Pure," Cameron popped up behind me with a grin. He laid his hands on my shoulders and smirked. "You look so innocent."

"My hair is almost white." I frowned at my reflection. "I hate it."

"It's not so bad!" Kim yelled from the bedroom. 

"How's your leg and arm?" Cam asked me as he let me go.

"Slowly healing. I should be fine by tomorrow."

A shout sounded from the other room and we sighed. "You know Blaine is getting a bit... Well, sad." 

"I know," I sighed. "I untied her; I don't know what else I could possibly do. Really, I want to get rid of her but I don't have the heart to with the Cacodemon's around."

Cam blinked at me. "Oh, really? Are you okay? Are you ill?"

"Shut up. I'm not that heartless." I slapped his stomach and looked at myself in the mirror again. "Blonde... Ugh. Think they'll believe it?"

"How else will we get into the Stronghold? Your roots aren't showing, you'll be fine."

"I can't wait to wash it out," I muttered.

We'd arrived at the at this luxury accommodation earlier today. Getting the room was a lot easier than we thought. They didn't question our intentions like they did back in the other town. We rented three rooms, for free might I add after confirming we we're guards here to take Blaine in. They offered to take her but I wouldn't allow it. 

 Now this town was what earth should look like. It was clean, it was normal, so to speak, and people were friendlier. Obviously, I'm hoping earth will be Angel-less or at least they'd try their best to make themselves unknown. And as soon as we get up to Heaven and get Gabriel, that's what I hope to achieve. We'll rid the earth of those fallen Angels, my decision or not. 

There was another cry from the room and an exasperated growl. "Lonny, please take her into your room. She won't be quiet." Kim shouted to me.

"Okay, hold on." I yelled. "Cam, take Jackson out. Look around, make sure there's an in and out just in case hell breaks loose, figuratively speaking."

He rolled his eyes with a smile but nodded. "Okay. But how are you feeling? You've been on your feet all day..."

"I'm healing, I'll be fine. Now go, I have to finish speaking to the girl."

He reached out and stroked my shoulder before walking out of the large bathroom and out of the door. 

I followed a few minutes later and Kim gasped. "You suit blonde you know. But maybe you're better off with black hair."

"Really?" I replied sardonically. I glanced at Blaine lying on her side facing away from us and rolled my eyes. Bonnie shrugged a shoulder from the other bed and grabbed a book that rested within a skilfully carved table that sat between the beds.