Diaper

(A/n: New story is taking my time and short chapter)

The youngest of Super Junior sat on the floor, playing with some blocks and holds Taffy and Berry in his lap.

The diaper he is wearing makes a little sound everytime he moves.

HE HATES THIS DIAPER!!

'Why do I need to wear this diaper?' he thinks to himself.

'Uhhh, I need to pee' Heechul realized.

But he knew he wasnt going to be allowed to got to the bathroom.

Heechul decided to hold it.

Maybe then the adults decided that the diaper wasnt right for him.

He contiunes to play as pressure builds up in his bladder.

He soon started to squirm and whimper.

"Baby?" Yesung asks.

Heechul looks up at him.

"Do you need to pee?" Yesung asks and Heechul nods.

"Just let go, you have your diaper" Yesung smiled as he strokes the youngers hair.

Heechul lets out a painful cry, making the others run into the livingroom.

"Whats wrong?" Leeteuk asked.

"Chullie needs to pee but you know him, wont use the diaper" Yesung answers the older.

Eunhyuk sights as he sits on the floor behind Heechul, leaning the younger against himself.

"Daddy will help" he whisper as he gently starts to massage Heechuls bladder.

"N-n-no d-da-d-daddy!" the younger cries out, trying to push his hands away.

"Shh shh shh, its ok baby" Eunhyuk hushes and Heechul tries to keep the pee inside his body.

Heechul cries and lets out a loud wail when he cant hold it anymore and relises into his diaper.

"Good boy~" his daddys coes and Eunhyuk picks him up.

Heechul holds Taffy and Berry tightly as Eunhyuk puts him on the changing table.

"Daddy will be quick~" he coes.

The whole time Heechul cries harshly and soon enough he starts coughing.

Leeteuk runs in.

"Breath baby" he whispers, rubbing Heechuls stomach gently.

Heechul couldnt belive that he peed in the diaper, he felt so disgusting.

Heechul didnt reflect on that Leeteuk picked him up and carried him to the couch, he sits down and lays Heechul in his arms.

A bottle is gently pushed towards Heechuls mouth and he opens it, wrapping his lips around the nipple.

"Good boy, daddys is so proud" Eunhyuk coes and Heechul glared at him.

"He is not happy with you" Donghae laughs.

"I know" Eunhyuk sights.

Heechul relaxes into Leeteuks arms and suckles down the milk.

He looks into Leeteuks eyes and puts his hands over his daddy bigger hands.

He yawns around the bottle.

"Sleep baby~" Sungmin whispers as he strokes the youngers hair.

Heechul slowly closes his eyes, but isnt fully asleep yet.

"I feel bad for forcing him to use the diaper" Ryeowook said and a few others nods.

"Me too, but its for his own good" Shindong said.

The bottle is not empty and Leeteuk takes it out from Heechuls mouth.

Heechul whines and tries to latch on again but Leeteuk pressed a pacifier into the open mouth.

"Sleep baby" he whispers and Heechul sights in content.

Leeteuk gives the younger to Sungmin, who puts little kisses into his long dark hair.

And okay, that felt nice.

Heechul suck on his pacifier and falls asleep in Sungmins strong arms.

His last though before he fell asleep was promising.

'Maybe diapers isnt so bad! Daddys always knows whats best for Chullie and Chullie trusts daddys'

And with that, Heechul fell asleep, cuddling his Elephants Taffy and Berry.