MinChul - One Shot

(A/N: Requested by 'Anon' who's been through something similar (they gave me permission to say it) and I also went through this... today even... trigger warning: verbal abuse, strangling/choking
Traces of Little Space)

Heechul sat on his bed, face timing to his Boyfriend, Sungmin, on the phone.

"Heechul! Can you come here?" his mom, Kim Jisoo called.

"Sure!" he called to his mom before turning to his phone. "I'll put you on the speaker"

"Sure thing, Babe" Sungmin said.

Heechul put his phone in his pocket.

He walked down the stairs.

"Yes mom?" Heechul asked.

"Can you bring me Vase I got from your grandfather?" Jisoo asked.

"The one from China?" Heechul asked.

"Yes" Jisoo said as she continued with the laundry with Song Jihyun, her husband since 4 years back.

When Jisoo got married to Kim Yehoon, Heechul's abusive father, Kim Dongkook, Heechul's maternal grandfather, bought a Vase from China for his beloved daughter.

Which was Jisoo's most beloved object.

Heechul went into the living room and gently picked the Vase up.

The little unstable cabinet the Vase was on started rocking.

"Oh, shit! Help!" Heechul called, holding the Vase close to himself as the Cabinet fell against his leg.

Oh God, that hurt...

Jihyun came into the living room.

"Let go" he said.

"I can't, I won't drop mom's Vase... please, just pick up the cabinet" Heechul said.

"Let. Go. Of. It!" Jihyun said, getting louder.

"I can't, please, the cabinet will break my foot if I back away" Heechul said.

"Are you fucking stupid?! Let go of it! You stupid idiot! God! How much of a bitch can you be?!" Jihyun screams.

Heechul started tearing up, he had severe PTSD because of his father and screaming was a huge trigger for him.

"Oh look! Now you're fucking crying, you pathetic piece of shit!" Jihyun screams, he takes the Vase and walks away.

Heechul places the cabinet on it's legs again.

Jisoo comes up to him and tries to hug him.

Heechul moves out of her way.

"Knock it off" she says, her finger close to his face.

"You didn't even try to protect me..." heechul said before going up the stairs.

He takes out his phone and sees screen all black... the call must have disconnected.

So, he can't rely on his Boyfriend for this.

He looks at his Air Up and sees that it's empty.

So he goes down to the kitchen to refill his bottle.

"You can't say verbally abuse him like that" Jisoo said.

"I know but-"

"No, you can't say that you know and say but" Jisoo said.

Jihyun saw Heechul walk past.

"Hey!"

Heechul turned around slowly.

"I'm sorry but you can't be so pathetic! This is how it is! You cry for everything and it's so disgusting... and if you don't like it, YOU CAN MOVE THE FUCK OUT!!" Jihyun starts yelling again.

"You can't say sorry and then continue insulating him" Jisoo said.

"Insult him again and I will fucking kill you" a voice said.

They all look over at the door and there is Sungmin.

"Why do you care?" Jihyun asks.

"Because he is my Boyfriend" Sungmin said getting closer.

"I thought the call disconnected..." Heechul whispers.

"Sorry Babe... I must have accidentally exit the face time but I heard everything" Sungmin said.

"I only spoke the truth" Jihyun said.

Sungmin let out a snarl and tackles the other man.

He sat on his chest and places his hands around Jihyun's throat and squeezed.

"Ever. Do. Anything. To. Hurt. My. Heechul. I'll. Kill. You" Sungmin growls.

Jihyun started struggling but since Sungmin was practising Martial Art, there was no way that he would win.

"Babe, pack your bags... you're moving in with me" Sungmin said.

Heechul grabbed his empty bottle and ran up the stairs.

He quickly packs his bags before running down the stairs.

"I'm ready" he said.

Sungmin nods, stands up before giving Jihyun a strong kick to the face before leaving.

But he stops and looks at Jisoo.

"And next time, defend your son... INFRONT OF HIM!" Sungmin said before wrapping an arm around Heechul's waist and walking out with him.

He placed him in the front passenger seat before placing the bags in the back before getting into the car.

And as soon as they started to drive Heechul started crying.

"It's okay, Daddy is here" Sungmin said.

"Daddy~" Heechul sniffles.

Sungmin quickly felt around in his pocket and found what he was looking for.

Heechul's pacifier.

"Here, Doll" Sungmin said as he placed the pacifier between his lips.

Heechul sucked on it and after short drive they were at Sungmin's house.

Sungmin, as strong as he is, carried Heechul inside while carrying the bags.

Sungmin lays Heechul on his bed before removing his clothes.

Heechul whines.

"I know, Daddy will be done soon, Baby" Sungmin said as he diaperd the younger.

He dressed Heechul in an oversized t shirt and a pair of fuzzy socks.

They lay in bed, Heechul's head on Sungmin's chest.

"You're safe now, Daddy won't let anyone hurt you anymore, Baby" Sungmin said, kissing Heechul's hair.

Heechul sniffles around his pacifier before ge snuggles into his Daddy.

He felt safe.

He knew Sungmin would protect him.

And with that, Heechul fell asleep.