Chapter Six "In the middle of a thunderstorm"

"I'm Grayson." The boy with brown hair contained in a light grey snapback says, his hand reaching for mine. Little blonde hairs peek out the front- and in a good way, it reminds Olivia of a skunk pattern. Just as the rest of the teens among her, he's in the same blue shirt and black shorts. The boy is broad-shouldered and rather muscular for a boy their age.

"Olivia." She smiles, with a slight nod and taking his hand. She scans his face a few moments longer and chuckles "Haven't we already met?"

Grayson raises an eyebrow shakes his head slowly "Uh, No. I'd remember...?" Then he smiles softly and looks to the ground "You probably met my brother- Ethan? We're twins..."

Olivia pauses for a moment to reach in her brain and take out the memory of another boy with the same face. Then she nods and smiles, thinking back to the other boy. He was rather projective about how he felt about being here instead of the beach. At the time, Olivia had agreed with him but now, something's different. Something she can't explain makes her just the slightest bit happy to be here.

"My bad, Grayson. You guys look so similar- though his hair is a little longer." Olivia says, glancing to the other group of people talking. Her eyes land on Calum who's laughing and saying something to a boy with the bluest eyes she's ever seen, beside him is Luke and surprisingly- Maddie. They're all waiting for the campers to go to their assigned places after breakfast, which might take a little longer than anticipated.

"It's okay, I mean it happens a lot, but-" Grayson is cut short when a girl with long brown hair and highlights jumps on his back. Her arms snake around his shoulders and her legs stick to both sides of his torso. Grayson's eyes go wide and his hands fry to the ones around his shoulders.

"Gray!" She squeals, her eyes closed as she nuzzles into Graysons back.

The boy smiles softly and attempts to look at the girl over his shoulder "Hey, Andrea"

Olivia takes this as her cue to leave the two.

Glancing up to them quickly she clears her throat "uh, I'll talk to you later...Grayson"

He doesn't say anything back because he's too distracted with the girl literally climbing on him. Chuckling to herself, Olivia makes her way to where Maddie stands. Her arms are now crossed over her chest as she saying something to Calum. She looks irritated but there's really no way of knowing with her.

"Hey, Guys," Olivia says, inserting herself into the conversation. The boy with super blue eyes looks to her and smiles

"Hey."

"Finally" Maddie smiles, letting out a sigh that sounded like had been kept inside of her for ages. Tucking her dark hair behind her ear, she takes a step closer to Luke so Olivia has a spot to stand.

Gladly, Olivia takes it. She's next to the boy with blue eyes. He's in the exact same shirt as everyone else- although he's cut the sleeves off so it's more of a homemade tanktop. Olivia moves her eyes past him and onto Calum. His eyes quickly avert and fall to the floor. A light flush covers Olivias cheeks, but it could easily be brushed off as from the heat.

"I'm Nash." The boy speaks up, looking at Olivia.

Moving her eyes back to him, she smiles and nods "Olivia,"

He chuckles slightly and says "Yeah, I kinda already know."

Caught off gaurd, Olivia raises an eyebrow and slowly nods.