Chapter Five "Well Would You Look at That..."

"How did you- Why did- I can't" Maddie sighs in disbelief as she looks down at her soaked friend. Her once voluminous head of curls is now a soggy mop on her head. Mascara is smeared under her eyes as sad little droplets run down her face from her hair. The once white jumper is now a dirty grey colour mixed with lake mess.

"And you were- How- Oh my gosh." Maddie motions to Calum who stands in the cabin doorway. She tried her hardest to hold back to chuckle threatening to leave her lips. The top of his head is wet along with the shoulders of his tank-top, the part of his body that was underwater to pull Olivia out. His arms are crosses over his chest as he leans against the door frame.

"Maddie, It was huge! Ask Calum, It wanted to kill me!" Olivia exclaims, her arms going over her head and her eyes widening. "I didn't know I was going to fall into the lake, or lose my damn phone!"

Calum nods and stands up straight "It did have its eyes on her as if he were going to murder her."

Olivia's eyes go wide again and a shiver runs down her spine. "I-It did?"

Calum nods, glancing over his shoulder as quiet chatting can be heard from outside the bunk. Olivia and Maddie turn their attention over too.

"No, I don't see her. She probably got the hint."

Olivia recognizes the voice. She can picture the blonde strutting as she talks, the two girls walking beside her. Another giggle is heard and Olivia's blood boils

"I don't understand where Calum is, He was supposed to get me a water. It should not take this long."

Olivia looks to Calum who is still looking out the window. Her cheeks grow red as the girl looks over to her cabin and meets her eyes. A Smirk takes her lips as she takes in her appearance. Then, her eyes move up to the much bigger figure standing next to her and it falls.

"Oh my gosh, Olivia what happened?" She rushes over to the door and pouts her lips. The look in her eyes is what mostly sets Olivia off. The glistening hint something in Annabelle's eyes looking into hers boils her blood.

"Fuc-"

"We went for a swim actually. No need to worry, Annie" Calum says as if it's not a big deal. Then he motions to Olivia with a soft smile "You know, It was actually quite fun. Maybe you should join us another time? I'd love for you to..." Calum cues. Annabelle's cheeks flush as she nods and smiles. Tucking her blonde hair behind her ear, she bats her eyelashes "I'd love too..."

Olivia feels her stomach start to feel sick at the sight of whatever is going on. Not really wanting to see any more of it she rolls her eyes she takes a deep breath and pats Calum on the back.

"Okay, You two go have fun."

Then lightly pushes Calum to the door. He looks over his shoulder quickly and frowns at the dark-haired girl but Olivia doesn't see- her eyes are on Annabella who's smiling all to wide.

"But-" Calum starts, quickly looking at the girl then back at Olivia. Annabella opens the door and takes Calum's hand.

"Good night, Calum." Olivia hums, pushing him the rest of the way out the door. Annabelle immediately links her arm with his and starts pulling him back to the direction of the campfire. Before Olivia closes the door she takes one last look at the two and sighs.

Then, Olivia takes a deep breath and throws herself onto the closest bed to her.

"No don't- Nevermind." Maddie cringes, watching the wet girl transfer the liquid to her once dry sheets. Olivia has a soft smirk on her lips as an idea pricks her mind. Quickly sitting up, she opens her arms wide