"After this shit, I'm going full bride mode," Arianna said with a grin.

"Can't wait. We'll take a trip to my family home and spend some time with mother. You, me, Gigi, Stephen, even Michael. A vacation," he murmured against her cheek.

"Mr. Workaholic, did you just plan a vacation?" She teased, giving his lips a quick kiss.

"Hush." Nipping at her lips, he laughed when she moaned against his lips then pulled away.

"I will finalize the plan with Angel and the four we chose. I'll be home a bit late. Don't forget you have a meeting in two hours."
Raizon simply watched on with adoration as she fixed his tie and tried to fix his messy hair.

"I won't. See you tonight, my future wife," he said for her ears only. He heard her breath hitched right before that gorgeous smile took over her face.
One last kiss, she sashayed her way out of the room, along with the warmth he always felt with her around. Shaking his head out of the daze he was in, Raizon turned to see the toothy grins on the guys' faces. It was a bit disturbing to see ex-mercenaries and soldiers strapped with guns and a full-on armory behind them, acting this way.

"Get back to work!" he shouted, trying his best to hide the smile forming on his lips. 

She said yes.

The next few days found the entire Delacourde compound in a frenzy. All eyes were on Washington. They kept track of everything Monroe did. Whether it was bugging his house, office, and cars or getting drone surveillance of his whereabouts, everything was covered. Between his legal business and the Mafia side of his life, Raizon was back and forth with everything. What made it worthwhile were the nights of going home to his woman. Different types of greetings always met him whenever he enters the door to their townhouse. A sleeping Arianna with Vinny standing guard, home cooked meal laid out on the table with her sitting in a sexy as hell lingerie or her poring over information on Monroe or any minor threats to the empire, a smile was always on his face those past nights. 

Presently he was in the office at one of his clubs handling a little leech problem. Her training was over and was meeting him there for a little date night. Raizon felt guilty because they never did go out on an official date and yet they were engaged. "So we do things differently, either way, we're still meant for each other," she said when he confessed it all on the phone. Again he was struck by her point of view of their relationship. From observations of other couples, he saw constant fights in public, the airing of dirty laundry and the crazy use of social media, he didn't know what to expect when he told her this but he was happy with her response. What took him by an even more surprising was her request of a prepared dinner at the club he was presently at. The club only saw the richest of men, classy interior, music to match the ambiance and class all the way. It was made up of three floors, each with a different theme, his office, his private suite per se was on the third floor. He had the view of all entrances and of the patrons coming in and out. 

Thankfully he had an exceptional chef for the kitchens and placed his meal request after Arianna's askance. 

Standing at the floor to ceiling window, he kept an eye on a certain group of men in the corner on the first floor. He chuckled by the sense of deja vu, at the present scene. The four men he was surveying were reselling his drugs for their own personal gain, boldly in one of his clubs, Raizon never mixes his two lives together. It was a night similar to this, he met Arianna and it turned out to be a life-changing moment for them both. This club was his first business. He built it from the ground up when he nineteen, it flourished beautifully. After two years of its opening, it was a well-known club for the best night you will want to have.

'Coming up north with the boss lady.'

Raizon smirk grew wider by the relayed message. It was amusing when they called her 'boss lady', they took to her fairly well. He expected resistance from the older heads but it seems they saw her true self just like he did.