• • 10 • •

"Are you ready?" Alex softly asks as she gazed over the city, the night lights in the Croatian city twinkled beautifully, the wind softly blew at the top of the mountain, she slightly turns her head to look at him as he took in a deep breath.

"If you drop me..." Elijah begins as a smile begins to faintly form in his lips.

"You would deserve it for all the bullshit you've put me through," Alex says with a wide smile, Elijah chuckles and adjusts his cufflinks. "Are you ready?" Elijah nods his head.

"As ready as I will ever be," Elijah says as he turns away from the view. "I am the man, should I not be the one to treat you?" The sound of wings flattering reached his ears, causing him to turn his head in her direction.

"I'm sorry, can you fly?" Alex asks, a playful tone in her voice, Elijah's lips slightly parts as he stared at her large wings.

"I believe I've just seen an angel," Elijah says causing Alex to roll her eyes.

"Oh, how hilarious, Elijah," Alex says as she approached him. "Let's go see the city." She stops behind him and wraps her arms around him. "Please make sure to relax at all times, and enjoy." He wraps his arms around her.

"What are you, a flight attendant?" Elijah asks, he could feel the warmth from her body against his, her hands firmly wrapped around him, her wings slowly begins flapping before they slowly rose into the air, she moves away from the mountain and towards the city, Elijah looks down as they fly over the city. "My goodness." The view was breathtaking, the night sky along with the lights lighting up the city made it appear like a scene out a movie.

"Beautiful?" Alex asks.

"Extremely, I never imagined a view from this angle," Elijah says. "It's breathtakingly beautiful."

•••

After flying over the city they returned to the hotel, Alex immediately going towards the bathroom to take a shower, Elijah sat on the couch reading the newspaper while patiently waiting for her, he closes the paper when he heard a vibration sound coming from the bed, he speeds towards the bed and picks up the phone, quickly examining it before realizing it was Alex's phone.

"Alex's phone, this is Elijah speaking," Elijah answers when he didn't recognize the number.

"Hello, Elijah, it's Alaric," Alaric says.

"Well, Good evening Mr Saltzman," Elijah says. "May I ask what it is we can help you with?" Elijah could hear him shuffling on the other side, unsure how to respond to him.

"I'm actually looking for Alex, is she there?" Alaric asks, Elijah moves the phone away from his ear and turned his hearing towards the bathroom, he pressed the phone back to his ear.

"She is currently taking a shower, perhaps I c-" Elijah cuts himself off when he heard the water being turned off. "If you could just hold on a moment, I believe she is just finishing up." Elijah makes his way towards the bathroom.

"No, it's okay, I can call another time." Alaric begins to protest.

"Nonsense, you might as well talk to her now instead of later," Elijah says, he stops in front of the bathroom and lifts his hand, softly knocking on the hard wooden door, he heard movement from inside before the door opened revealing Alex in only a towel, her skin still moist from the water. "Alaric wants to talk to you."

"Alaric, why?" Alex questions as she took her phone from his grasp, she pressed the device against her ear. "Alaric, is everything all right?" Elijah slowly moved away from her, going towards the bed, his eyes never leaving her body.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," Alaric says. "I asked Hayley if she knew how I could reach you when she informed that you and Elijah left the country."

"Oh, yes, we're currently exploring Europe," Alex says as she steps out the bathroom, she could feel Elijah's eyes following her as she moved towards the sofa. "Is something wrong, Alaric?"

"No, nothing to worry about, I was kind of hoping that you could come and deliver a speech for the kids here at the school," Alaric says. "They're all new and don't understand the dangers out in the real world, they're being a bit reckless." Alex softly chuckles.

"Kids, huh?" Alex says. "I'm afraid I can't come, perhaps in a few years?" She turns to sit on the sofa, stopping when she saw Elijah watching her. "I don't want to abandon this trip, I really need it and I'm taking this opportunity to not only explore the world but Elijah's body as well. She could hear a loud bang on the other line, indicating Alaric had dropped his phone. "Alaric?" she heard rushed movements before a loud breath.

"I'm here, I'm here." Alaric quickly answers. "You haven't changed have you, still as bold as you were when you were a student." He took in a deep breath. "But it's no problem, it was worth a shot, enjoy your vacation."

"Thank you, Alaric," Alex says. "Good luck with the children."

"Thank you, enjoy your evening," Alaric says.

"Oh, I will, thank you," Alex says and pulls the phone away from her ear, ending the call. "What are you staring at Mr Mikaelson?" He could hear the teasing tone in her voice.

"You, of course," Elijah answers, from where she stood she could see his eyes darken with lust.

"Do you like what you see?" Alex asks, Elijah speeds towards her, his hand gently caressing her face.

"Very much," Elijah mutters as his other hand gripped the towel, before pulling it away from her body leaving her completely nude.