• • 5 • •

"Let me in, let me take control, let me have control, I can make everything better, just give yourself over, it will easy, painless..." Inadu's voice echo's.

"She's not going to respond, she can hear you but she's not gonna answer you, she's never gonna let you have control." Angel's voice echo's.

"Shut up... shut up, I have to have control, I need to have control." Inadu's hisses.

"If you think we're just gonna let you come in here and let you have control, you thought wrong, you're nothing but a weakling." Demon's voice echos. "You're nothing in here, absolutely nothing!" Inadu quickly realizes she was on her own.

"LET ME HAVE CONTROL!"

Alex blinks as she takes in a deep breath, letting the smell of the coffee she had just made fill her nostrils, she'd been hearing the voices in her head ever since she had absorbed the Hallow's soul, the angel and the demon weren't fond of the stranger invading their space, and she had been feeling the consequences for a while now, they would fight with words, but it was getting dangerously close to war inside her.

"Leave me alone," Alex mumbles as Freya walks into the kitchen.

"I just want to know if you'll be attending Ma-" Freya begins but Alex quickly cut her off.

"No." Alex sharply says. "I don't feel like celebrating anything." She picks up her cup of coffee, ready to leave the kitchen.

"I've apologized, Hope has apologized, what more you want us to do?" Freya asks as she became inpatient with Alex.

"You could literally leave me the hell alone," Alex says. "At this moment I don't want to see or speak to you nor Hope." She turns to exit only for Elijah to step into the kitchen, she closes her eyes as his scent reached her nose, the scent she had missed for the last seven years, but now it only angered her.

"Good morning," Elijah says, he was unsure what he should say. "Alex." He begins, she opens her eyes and placed the cup of coffee down on the counter.

"Nor him," Alex says before stepping around to leave the kitchen. "Or anyone for that matter." She exits the kitchen before decided it would be best to take a walk and clear her mind, but the voices would never quiet down.

•••

"Hello, dearie," Annamarie answers, a faint smile forms on Alex's lips as she heard her voice.

"Hello." Alex softly says, she sat underneath a tree in the park with the phone pressed against her ear, she couldn't handle it anymore, she needed to talk to somebody. "Something happened." Annamarie could hear the tiredness in her voice as she spoke.

"What happened?" Annamarie asks.

"I absorbed the spirit," Alex says, feeling tears prick in her eyes. "And I'm not okay, I keep hearing them argue, fighting with each other." Alex could not only hear them fighting, but she could see everything unfolding and the first blow had come only seconds before she had called Annamarie, the war had begun between the three creatures inside her mind.

"Oh darling," Annamarie says, she didn't know what to do, they haven't learned enough about the Hallow.

"I'm so tired, but I'm constantly consumed with anger, the feeling to murder everyone is present each passing second," Alex says, her eyes move around her as she watched people minding their own business. "Nobody around me has a clue in how much danger they are, I feel like a ticking time bomb."