• • 3 • •

Alex stood outside Annamarie's house watering some flowers, it was late in the afternoon and she needed some fresh air and decided to water some flowers and plants, the warm sun was beating down on her skin creating a thin layer of sweat, she turns the water tap closed and begins rolling the hose when she heard her phone ringing from inside the house, she walks into the house and picks it up, seeing Klaus's name on her screen.

"Hello, Klaus," Alex answers her phone, she softly smiles at Annamarie as she drank her tea, she could hear a sigh of relief coming from Klaus's side.

"I'm glad you picked up, I need your help," Klaus says, she could hear the urgency in his voice. "Hayley's been kidnapped and now Hope is missing as well, she placed a cloaking spell on herself and tossed her phone." Alex's brows furrow as she frowns. "Please, I need your help in finding them."

"Of course, I'll send you the location when I find them and then meet you there, all right?" Alex says.

"Thank you, thank you," Klaus says, the call ends and Alex gives Annamarie a faint smile.

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go, Annamarie," Alex says, Annamarie nods her head. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

"It's all right, take your time, I understand," Annamarie says, Alex gives her a thankful smile.

"I will be in contact," Alex says. "Take care."

"Thank you, and be careful dearie," Annamarie says as Alex walked towards the backdoor, she steps outside and closed her eyes and begins searching for Hayley and Hope in her mind, an image of Hayley threatening another woman flashed through her mind along with the location, she opens her eyes and unlocks her phone and opens the messaging app and sends a text to Klaus containing the location of his daughter and Hayley, she locks her phone and placed it into her jacket before teleporting herself to the Shiloh where Hayley and Hope were being held.

"I'd say you're not in a terribly good position to make threats," Greta says, Hayley was cowering in the corner as the sunlight kept her from attacking Greta, even though it was sunshine, it was hailing outside due to Klaus and Elijah's fighting outside the house.

"I'd say she's in a good position," Alex says from behind Greta, Greta turns around to look at the intruder with a stake in her hand ready to attack.

"And who might you be?" Greta asks, she stood tall as she displayed her confidence. "The hero?"

"Possibly," Alex says as a confident smirk tugged at the corners of her lips. "But I take it you're the villain and my next victim." Greta chuckles before hurling the stake towards Alex, the stake pierces her skin at her heart causing her to stumble back. "Um, ow?" Alex's hand wrap around the stake. "That wasn't nice." She pulls the stake from her skin and drops it on the floor.

"Ms Zastrod?" Roman says as he recognizes her face, he had seen her at school but never approached her nor was he in any of her classes.

"Who is she, Roman?" Greta asks not taking her eyes off Alex.

"She used to teach at the school, but she hasn't been there in a while," Roman says, Greta reaches down for another stake.

"The first stake didn't kill me, what makes you think a second one would?" Alex asks.

"Because the first one might've missed," Greta says before speeding towards Alex, Alex grabs her shoulders turning them around and slamming Greta into the wall.

"You don't want to try that theory," Alex growls out, the door slams open and a sudden pain enters her back. "AH!" She was yanked away from Greta and tossed onto the floor, she looks at her attacker and saw Elijah glaring down at her. "Elijah?" Her voice was soft as she said his name, he turns away from her to look at Roman on the floor next to an unconscious Hope.

"Roman, are you okay?" Elijah asks, even though she knew he had no memory of her, she felt brayed by his actions, anger coursed through her veins as she stood from the ground ignoring the pain in her upper back, Elijah turns back to her, ready to fight her and show his dominance.

"Don't you dare." Elijah begins as he moved in front of Roman.

"Oh, honey..." Alex begins. "You don't get to tell me what to do." Her eyes flash dark blue as she glared at him, she lifts her hand while concentrating on her power, she lifts him and slams him forcefully into the wall across the room, knocking him out, Klaus speeds into the house holding the stake Elijah had stabbed into his back, Alex teleports herself in front of Greta and slams her hands into her chest. "News flash everyone, I'm not a vampire!"

"AH! AH!" Greta begins screaming in pain as Alex set her heart on fire with holy fire. "NO!" A sadistic smirk tugged at the corners of Alex's lips.

"Tell the underworld I said Hi," Alex says, terror appeared in Greta's eyes as she fell to her knees, Alex rips Greta's heart out as her entire body engulfs with flames, burning Greta's body into ashes, Alex slowly turns to face Roman, he trembled with fear.

"Leave him." Klaus says as he speeds towards Alex. "I have other plans for him, but for now I would like to take my daughter home."

"Mind getting the stake from my back?" Alex asks, Klaus moves behind her and pulls the stake from her back and tosses it aside. "Thank you." Alex teleports herself in front of Hayley. "How do you like being a vampire?" Hayley looks up at her.

"I absolutely hate it," Hayley says, Alex nods her head giving her a playful smile.

"Lucky for you, I can reverse it," Alex says, she placed her hand on Hayley's shoulder. "But for now we should get out of here." Klaus picks Hope up from the ground and walks towards Alex and Hayley, Alex looks over her shoulder at Roman. "Get out of town, and tell him to get out as well." Roman could only nod his head, she takes Klaus's hand and teleports them back to the abattoir.

"I'll take Hope to bed," Klaus says, Alex nods her head.

"I'll help her," Alex says, Klaus walks up the stairs carrying Hope to her bedroom, Hayley stood from the ground and dusts herself off. "So, about reversing their spell, you're gonna be tired, like fucking tired." She wraps one arm around Hayley. "You'll be sleeping for hours, maybe days."

"You can do what they did without spells?" Hayley asks as Alex helps her up the stairs.

"I'm kinda above them," Alex says. "What they can do, I can do it better." Hayley chuckles as they walk down the hallway towards her room.

"When can we start?" Hayley asks.

"Tomorrow, you need some rest right now, but I'll be back tomorrow," Alex says, Hayley nods her head.

"Oh, Hayley, thank goodness," Jackson says as the exits the bedroom, he walks towards them and wraps his arm around Hayley as Alex unwraps her arm from around her. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"So, I'll uh leave you two alone, and I'll see you tomorrow," Alex says, Hayley nods her head as Jackson helps her towards their bedroom.