Hadiths

Narrated by Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'Spend (O man), and I shall spend on you." He also said, "Allah's Hand is full, and (its fullness) is not affected by the continuous spending night and day." He also said, "Do you see what He has spent since He created the Heavens and the Earth? Nevertheless, what is in His Hand is not decreased, and His Throne was over the water; and in His Hand there is the balance (of justice) whereby He raises and lowers (people)."

(Bukhari, vol 6, book 60, no. 206)

Narrated by Abu Musa:
Allah's Apostle said, "Allah gives respite to the oppressor, but when He takes him over, He never releases him." Then he recited: "Such is the seizure of your Lord when He seizes (population of) towns in the midst of their wrong: Painful indeed, and severe is His seizure.' (11:102)

(Bukhari, vol 6, book 60, no. 208)

Narrated by Ibn Masud:
A man kissed a woman and then came to Allah's Apostle and told him of that, so this Divine Inspiration was revealed to the Prophet 'And offer Prayers perfectly at the two ends of the day, and in some hours of the night; (i.e. (five) compulsory prayers). Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (small sins) That is a reminder for the mindful.' (11:114) The man said, Is this instruction for me only?' The Prophet said, "It is for all those of my followers who encounter a similar situation."

(Bukhari, vol 6, book 60, no. 209)