Who Will Buy This Slave

Hazrat Anas says: A villager named Zaher bin (R.A) used to bring good from his village to sell them in Madina. He also used to bring some rural gifts for Prophet Muhammed (pbuh). In return Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) also gave him some gifts made in Madina.
.
He was a pious man, an Arab but African like personality. Prophet (pbuh) had request and love for him and used to say "He is my rural friend, and I am his urban friend."
.
Once, Prophet (pbuh) saw him selling his goods in the market. He quietly came from behind so that Zaher bin Haram could not see him, and to surprise him, He (pbuh) suddenly embraced him from behind.
Zaher (R.A) said:"Who is that? Free me."
But when he realized that he is Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), he tried to remain like that for more time (to have blessings).
.
The Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) jokingly asked his Companions, "Who will purchase this slave?" Laughing and still in Prophet's (Pbuh) grip,
Zaher (R.A) said, " O Messenger of Allah! You will be in loss (because due to my poor personality, no one will give you a good price).
.
Prophet (pbuh) said,"(No Zaher), even if people don't give you due respect, but for Allah you are priceless and invaluable." (Ahmad, Mishkaat)