Sandra

"What the hell is this idiot doing here?" I whispered to myself. Yeah he said that we would be driving to the airport together but he just saw me half-naked. I know who to blame. Justin. He told me that he would help me pack early in the morning . What the hell happened to him. As I picked up my phone to call him, I realized that a text just came in , and he was telling me that something came up and he could not make it. Just great. 

I decided to  pack quickly and get ready in a jiffy because I knew that Henry is waiting on me. When I double checked everything, I quickly locked up and headed to the Vehicle waiting. I saw a smile playing at his lips and I instantly knew that he was smiling because of what he saw. I flushed immediately.

"Good morning Sir". I greeted him.

"Good morning Sandra" he greeted and once again the air was awkward between us and  wanted to shout for joy when his phone  pierced the silence.

"Hey mom whats up"? he greeted." No she just needs a good ass whooping that's what and I regret I never did it. No . And I will be talking to her again when I return " he said but he was looking annoyed. He then ended the call and then his face had a worried expression. I wondered what was going on . I knew it had to do with his daughter. He looked so stressed out though but it was the job of his wife to make her feel better.

I wanted to ask him what was wrong but I did not want to meddle in his business.

"Are you ok?" I asked finally

"Huh" he responded. His mind was so far and that was not good because he needed to be focused for this meeting.

"You looked like your cat died" I told him with a straight face he then looked at me like he had n idea what I was talking about but then he finally caught on.

"Oh its just not easy having a teenage daughter that you have to raise by yourself" he responded casually. I suddenly wanted ask about her mother but he then answered me.

"Yes I know that you are thinking where her mother is, but she's really my niece that I adopted when my sister passed away. I would never tell you I am interested in you if I was married." he stated.

I did not know what to say about that. " Oh okay" was all I said because there were too many questions that I wanted to ask but I had to wait until when we revisited this topic.

Soon enough we were boarding the plane and I wanted to talk to him but his mind looked so far and he looked miles away so I just left him alone. When we arrived in New York. I was mesmerized. I mean I never traveled before. It was like I was missing out on everything. He soon pulled up to the most amazing hotel that I have ever seen. I was too busy gazing when Henry touched my arm and told me that we should check into our rooms because he was tired. I agreed.

"Good evening Sir, Madame", the receptionist greeted us looking at her computer screen then she started to squint her eyes and looked nervous. 

"There seems to be a mistake with your rooms. I see here that you booked a single room with separated beds inside but you told me that you booked two different rooms" she shifted nervously.

"Its okay" Henry told her.  " I just want to rest in a bed". Was it okay though, I was nervous. I could not voice my opinion. After all, he was the one who paid for the hotel. Beggars were not choosers.

We entered the room and I was in love the beds, furniture. I mean everything looked so classy. Wow. I gaped.

" You can order room service" I startled when I realized that Henry was so close to me. i could feel his breath on my neck teasing me. Was he doing this on purpose?

"O-okay Sir"

"Call me by my first name...I know I told you not to...but I guess it's OK now". Its OK now? what did he meant by 'now'? I wanted to ask him but I didn't.

"Okay Henry. Do you want something? " I asked . He actually looked surprised. Am I that bad? 

" Burger and fries and thank you" he said 

"Okay''. I then went to seat on the plush sofa to order and damn! This sofa was like me sitting on clouds.

 When i ordered, I went to see the bedroom that I was using and I realized that we had to share a huge bathroom. The room was decorated in a nice floral pattern with a gold theme going on. The drapes were a gold shiny colour also. Looking in the mini fridge that was placed in the corner, I saw bottles of champagne and small bottles of strong liquor and there was also a couple of sodas. 

I then tested the bed next and I bounced on it slightly. I feel like fucking Goldilocks, trying everything and shit. I could already tell that I will be well rested for work. I then went over some minor details on the investor that we will be having the meeting with. I went into Google and hot damn. He was twenty-five years old and looked handsome as well. I have never seen a red-head looked so hot . He had blue eyes. His name was Mr Adrian Charles. Even the name sounded sexy, I must say. Then my mind drifted to a certain handsome fella over in the other room and I had caught myself comparing him to Adrian but the truth was that Henry was more handsome by far. A smile spread on my face. Henry also looked as if he had a sexy body underneath all those suits he wore though. I wanted to see his naked body too. I pictured him with those six pack abs and strong arms and legs with a big thick co-. The doorbell cut me off from daydreaming. Room service. For a while there I forgot about that. 

I laid the food on the small dining room table and went to get Henry. It looks like karma came sooner than expected because I opened the door as soon as Henry dropped his towel so that he can proceed to put on his boxers. He looked up without shame and looked at me probably to as what was wrong but I was too busy bolting out of the room. What caught me by surprise was that the was I was imagining his body, I was completely wrong . His body was much better looking and much bigger if you get what I mean.