Nagito Komaeda x Reader: Sorry to keep you waiting...

Warnings: Slight language warning and mild abuse.

You walked in, dumping your books on your desk. Finally, after a long day at school, you were home for the weekend. No more waking up early for now, and no more of the constant teasing you get from your friends about your crush, Hajime Hinata. (Gotcha there didn't I >:D)

The phone buzzed and your groaned, stumbling after it. After grasping it from the receiver you answered.

"Hmm?" The voice of your classmate made you remember everything.

"(Y/N)?Did you forget?" Was that disappointment you heard in his voice?

"Oh, sh*t, Komaeda, I totally forgot! I'm sooo sorry! sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" you heard chuckling on the other side of the receiver.

"That's fine, (Y/N). Maybe another ti-"

"No, you walked all that way so I should at least come, I'm so sorry! If I don't come by 10 minutes then you can leave, I'll see you there!" Fumbling around with your keys, you hung up and dropped the phone back on the receiver and grabbed your bike. (Or skateboard, etc.)

--------------

As you made your way to the park with your camera and sketchbook, you ran to the pale haired boy. You'd already chained your bike up and the first thing that had caught your eyes was Komaeda's slouched figure sitting on a bench. You creeped up to him, delicately placing your things on the ground before putting your hands ontop of his eyes, blocking his view from the outside world.

"Guess who?" He turned, a smile on his face.

"I didn't think you'd just leave me to do this alone, haha!" You chuckled.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I'm so stupid sometimes!" You picked your things up and plopped them on the bench before you, sitting next to your classmate.

"It's alright, really (Y/N). I didn't mind waiting." You still frowned. It seemed that it never minded to him, actually.

"I shouldn't have kept you waiting like that, wether you minded it or not, Komaeda," you spoke sternly to him, and he blinked, suprised. He looked away and fumbled with the inner fraying of his jacket.

"So, let's get to work, shall we?" He nodded, smiling.

"Of course!"

----------------

As you walked to school on Monday, you and Nanami grumbled about mornings together. One foot after the other, nearly there (Y/N)...

"Hey guys!" You blushed as your crush came into view. Nanami looked at you, eyebrow raised, before shrugging and getting out a 3DS from her bag. You turned, though, as someone else's voice could be heard.

"Hinataaaa!!!" Komaeda rushed up to Hinata, and you laughed, your cheeks returning to their normal colour. Komaeda's so cute! Wait-did I just-? Your cheeks had now flared back up, and you shook your head to yourself, walking up to where Hinata was trying to shove off a clinging Komaeda.

"Get off me, you idiot!" He'd finally managed to shove Komaeda off, he pushed him to the ground. You were shocked to say the least. Even Nanami, who seemed so transfixed in her game had now paused and looked up.

"Leave me alone, you freak!" Komaeda looked as if someone had punched him, but he got up, dusting himself off and smiling as always.

"But Hinata!" This only made him angrier.

"Leave me ALONE!" Komaeda blinked a bit, but laughed a little and skipped off.

"Next time, Hinata. See you, (Y/N)!" Hinata sighed frustratedly then turned to you.