Kirigiri x Naegi: On Holidays

So, I know @TTB124 didn't exactly request this, but here's a suprise for you! If you would like me to do ships more often, please tell me and I might make a new story dedicated to them, but first, lets see how I actually go with creating a fanfic for these two cuties! enjoy!

Naegi dumped the bags he'd so generously carried for Kirigiri at the front of the hotel room. The hotel itself looked pretty nice-the glass hotel buildings formed a quadrangle around the huge pool and spa they had laid out for everyone to enjoy. A few entertainment blocks and a reception later, and you found yourself walking towards the beach. The hotel rooms themselves were spacious, and had huge double opening doors that opened up to a balcony that overlooked the pool area. (A/N: you jealous?) Naegi was surprised to see a nice place like this was at such a low price, but he wasn't complaining.

As Kirigiri opened the door, Naegi smiled as her eyes widened slightly. He, too, had too admit, it was pretty stunning. The walls were painted a creamy white, and the splashes of colour around the room balanced the room into that of a homey one. The double bed was huge, and as Kirigiri set her bags down, she chuckled at her boyfriend, who was now sprawled out onto the bed, eyes closed and breathing out a prolonged sigh.

"Heh, your father wasn't kidding when you said traveling really takes the life out you," Kirigiri nodded, sitting herself down next to Naegi. A small smile crept up her face as Naegi blushed from the close contact. We've been together for three years and he's still just as nervous as our first date, Kirigiri noted, a red flush rising to her own cheeks remembering it.

*Flashbacks with Kirigiri*

"So, I take it your paying for her, son?" Jin stood protectively next to his daughter as Naegi stood by the door, a nervous smile crossing his features.

"Of course, Mr. Kirigiri," She had previously planned a quick escape, get ready five minutes early and pace around the front door until Naegi came to pick her up. Her father, however, had other ideas.

"Come on in, I'm sure you could spare ten minutes for a cup of tea from your date?" Kyouko felt like banging her head against a wall, but she kept her face unreadable and reduced her frustration to a sigh that failed to go unnoticed by Naegi. He gave her a reassuring smile before looking up to Jin and gulping.

"O-Of course, sir."

Those were probably the longest ten minutes of her life. There she sat, internally groaning at the questions her father was shooting off at Naegi. As soon as the clock ticked ten minutes past seven, she flew out of her chair and grabbed Naegi.

"We're going to be late if we stay any longer. " Jin looked up, and nodded. He stood up and walked them to the door.

"Make sure that you get her back-"

"Right on quarter to nine, you've told him this four times father." Jin looked at her, suprised at her outburst.

"You've been counting?" Maybe I was a little too harsh on Naegi, Kyouko knew what he was saying even by his face.

"Yes, father," she said, returning back to her monotone voice. As they said their farewells and Jin closed the door, a sigh escaped Kirigiri's lips. Naegi chuckled.

"Don't worry, it wasn't too bad," His facial expression was strained, and she raised her eyebrow at him before continuing on to the movies.

~Timeskip~

As the climax of the movie rose, the background music spelled out suspense, the two men held their guns solely at each others chests, Kyouko looked over to Naegi. His eyes were slightly widened, and, as he noticed he was being stared at, looked over to her with what looked like a small blush on his face. Very suddenly, the music cut off and a gunshot was heard. Naegi jumped, clinging onto Kirigiri as her face exploded with red. She looked to him, who had his face buried into her shoulder. Her cheeks, she was sure, were at their maximum blush level, but apparently not. She smiled a little smile as Naegi looked up from his cover meekly, his face burning a beet red. She leaned down and, her hands slightl trembling, kissed the top of his nose and snuggled in with him to watch the rest of the movie.

*Flashback end*

Kirigiri looked over to Makoto and she blushed before holding his hand. He looked over to her, a blush on his face.

"You ready for a holiday?"

She smiled.

--------------------

As always, request anything you'd like in the comments!