Makoto Naegi x Reader: Picture perfect couple

Requested by @TTB124. Enjoy, and I'll have the other request up asap!

-------------

You shuddered as another force of wind blew into your body. You were waiting for your boyfriend to finish up in the library working on he and your friends History assessment task. You, on the other hand, were in the other class and was yet to receive the task. You balled your hands up together and sat down on the bench. You'd tried-and failed- to find any sort of heat outside of the library on this chilly autumn (or fall idk where you live) night.

Placed next to you was Naegi's beloved hoodie, the one that he'd left at your place on your date the night before.

Flashback

"H-Hey, (Y/N)?" Naegi's worried voice broke into the line. You frowned a little. Why was he so worried?

"Yeah, it's me. What's wrong?" surely nothing too serious is going on, I mean, come on... You thought to yourself, even though your mind was already listing ideas.

"C-Can you check to see if my hoodie is at your place?" You let out a breathe you didn't realize you were holding.

"Oh, of course!" You walked down to the lounge room, where you'd sat and talked for a while after your date. There was his hoodie, lying on the couch where he left it. You laughed a little before answering him.

"Yep, it's right here, don't worry." You heard a sigh of relief on the other side.

"Do you mind if you bring it tomorrow, then?" you chuckled again.

"Sure."

Flashback end.

You had came here when the sun was fading and it was only slightly cool, so, not even bothering to think you'd be here well until the sun set, you only brought with you a cardigan. You drew the cardigan into you, blowing on your hands.

Your eyes gazed again to the hoodie, and you sighed. It couldn't hurt if I left it on until he comes out, you thought to yourself as you unfolded it, pulling it over your head. Once you'd found the sleeves, you tucked your hands into the sleeve. You let out a sigh of content as the jumper kept you from the cold. God, it even smells like him, you thought to yourself.

"(Y/N)! What brings you here?" None other than Sayaka Maizono crossed the entrance of the library to the bench you were seated on in seconds, making you nearly jump out of your skin. Her face turned to that of surprise when she saw what you were wearing.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Your boyfriend, Naegi, came into view. You waved at him. You figured he wasn't close enough to see what you were wearing, so you took it off quickly and gave it to him. He looked at you surprised. You laughed at his response.

"Sorry, I was kinda cold but I wanted to give it to you so I thought that I might as well stay and give it to you," he looked at it for a while, then held the hoodie out to you.

"You take it, I'm not that cold." You smiled out of gratefulness and slipped it back on. Naegi hugged you from behind, and you heard his voice in your right ear.

"Besides, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

Extended ending:

You blinked as something flashed out of the corner of your eye. You looked up to see Maizono standing in front of you two, camera in hand.

"You guys are just too cute!" Your cheeks burned up as you yelled to her

"Give me that!"

You ran after her, leaving Naegi to laugh and run after the two of you.

Who knew you'd be the picture perfect couple.

Sorry its so short, hopefully this is alright! request, comment, blah blah blah!