Little Kitten | Sebastian Michaelis

2 a.m and i'm still wide awake, rolling over the bed to try sleeping. The only sound to be heard was the clock ticking. "Ugh.."

I lazily got up, putting my feet to the ground and walks away. Wandering around the dark halls, without any destination or such, i found myself in front of his room. Why did i walk here?. I ponder over whether to walk back to my room or to just knock on the door. But before i make a decision, the door opened suddenly before me, and so it was too late to go back.

"How can i help you?". Oh dear, there he is. Tall body, pale skin, red eyes and inviting lips. Womens can't help but to fall for this gentleman with the name 'sebastian'. "I.. can't sleep.". He chuckled lowly, his voice sounded a lot sexier than usual. God, calm down my heart.

"Do come in, then. I will help you sleep.". Shit. I thought. I think i could die right now. He stepped back into the room and i follow right behind, legs quivering slightly.

He halted right beside the bed and turned. "Excuse me." He said, then lifting my body to the air. Too surprised by the sudden move, none leaves my lips. He sat and leaned on the headboard, lowering my body to lay, my head on his lap. It was just too much of surprises that i feel a little bit dizzy.

Sebastian picked up a book from the nightstand, then started reading it out loud to me, his one hand strokes my hair gently. His sweet voice and his kind touch seems to add weight to my eyes that are slowly closing. Soon enough, i become unaware of my surrounding- falling into a deep slumber.

He looks down to see her. Taking every feature of her peaceful face and stored them carefully in his mind. The small noises she makes reminded him of a kitten. Sebastian smiled and closed the book. "Good night, little kitten." He whispered before turning off the nightlamp.