This Dance | Sebastian x Reader

Among all the dancing peoples, she stood there, comfortably leaning against the wall on the corner of the venue, glancing at all of the couples who are enjoying each other's company. With a calm demeanor she took a sip of the drink, then placing the glass on the table beside her. She wasn't jealous of them for having a partner to share this festive night with, not at all. She was simply enjoying herself, even though deep inside, she's waiting for someone interesting to come, joining her to waste the night away. And that waiting were worth it. She catches a pair of crimson eyes, locking gaze with the handsome man on the other side of the hall, scanning his beautiful features.

He brushed off a strand of his hair that was blocking his vision, his lips forming a smirk which is directed to her. What a view. She thought. He lets out a low chuckle, clearly ignoring the gazes almost all the maidens gave to him- only one woman caught his attention, and that is her, the one who was ignored by the crowd. He slowly made his way through the dancing couples, not taking his eyes off her, nor did her as she patiently waited for him.

He stopped before her, offering his gloved hand. She placed her bare hand on top of it, just to meet his cold lips, gently kissing the back of her warm hand. "How enchanting" he said, with a smooth, deep voice like it was made of the finest chocolate. "What is?" She answered calmly. "Your everything" he replied, his lips once again forming a smirk. "Thank you" she said with a smile on her face. "I'm (Y/N). And your name, sir?" "It is sebastian" he replied, then bowing slightly. "May i have this dance, my lady?" She paused for a second. "Sure" she said with a nod before he leads her to blend in with the crowd. This night, this dance, this very moment i could never forget.