Maybe Yeonjun really do need time for himself.

The boy is dealing with too much stuffs lately.

Sighing, Taehyung crouches down and squeezed the giant baby's cheeks. “Okaaay~ you can have all the time for yourself. Just text me if you want me to buy you something or whatever, alright?”

“Yeah, yeah. Just go~” Yeonjun pushes Taehyung off of him and rolls at the other side of his bed once again.

The elder just coos at the sight in front of him, not failing to tease Yeonjun one more time before walking out the door. “You one giant ugly baby!”

___

At last, Yeonjun receives the alone-time he's desperately been wanting to have since you know what.

He stood up from his bed and started to look around the room, searching for photo albums of his once relationship.

No, he isn't a masochist. He's not doing it to purposely hurt himself. He really just misses Hyunjin so much and he couldn't see him, at least not right now. So he'll just have to stick with the pictures.

Pictures of them being happy.
Pictures of them being in love.
Pictures of them from the past.
Pictures that kept the memories he could never get back.

Fuck, why did it have to be like this? It's so unfair.

Yeonjun sits down on a chair in front of his desk, a photo album lied open. It shows a picture of him with Hyunjin hugging him from behind, under the cherry blossoms. It was spring season 2 years ago and they were having a stroll until they decided to play tag and somehow ended up having a photoshoot.

Yeonjun softly smiled as he flips onto the next page, in there shows a picture of Hyunjin recreating his old picture where Yeonjun was a little kid. And then the other one was them together at the beach, just having fun and being all too cute and sweet.

He continues to backtrack, reminiscing each moment of those photos and he can't help but wonder what went wrong. They looked so good, everything was perfect and great and he believed he was living a fairytale and that nothing could go wrong. There weren't any evil witches or bad scary wolves– there weren't even a character trying to break them off.

Yeonjun was so confident that they'll have their own version of a happy ever after to the point that he failed to notice the prince charming having other plans.

Ironic, isn't it?

Their whole fairytale was written already but the other main character changed it into a tragic one.

Fucking prince charming with his fucking plot twist.

Just when Yeonjun's about to shoot a whole fucking drama, the phone just has to interrupt him.

Ain't it great?

Groaning, Yeonjun stood up frim his seat and searches for that stupid ringing device. Why didn't he put it on silent?

Finally spotting it from under his bed, Yeonjun frowns upon seeing an unknown number but he answered it nonetheless, thinking that it was just one of his father's business phones.

Well, he thinks.

“Hello?” said Yeonjun, his voice filled with uncertainty.

“Is this Mr. Choi Yeonjun?”

Okay no, that isn't his father's voice. So whomst the frick is calling him?

What's with random numbers calling him and knowing his name?

“Uh, y-yeah? Who's this?”

“Oh well, hello there Mr. Choi! This is Jackson of Ahgase's Village and I called to inform you that your house purchase has been processed already! Oh and we've set everything like what you asked us to do so feel free to settle whenever you want. Just come here first at the office to get your keys and card and you're off to go.”

Oh my god.

Oh my holy fuck.

What the actual fuckity fuck.

Did Yeonjun hear it right? He– he bought a– a house?

HE BOUGHT A HOUSE!?

AND WHERE EVEN IN THE WORLD IS AHGASE'S VILLAGE WHAT THE–

“Hello? Sir? Are you still there?”

“O-oh. Umm, yeah, I'm here. I'm- what? Okay wait a second.” Yeonjun took a deep breath as he started to pace back and forth.

“Did you– okay, Did I hear it right? I- I bought a house?”

“Well, according to our records that's exactly what you did sir.”

“Woah, okay. Are you sure it was me? You didn't get it wrong? I mean you could've gotten the wrong number.” Yeonjun doesn't even know what he's saying right now, he just wanna escape this– whatever this is.

“Erm... That's why I asked you first if this is Choi Yeonjun and you said yes.”

Okay this man right here has a point and Yeonjun was just stupid.

FUCK THIS SHIT HE REALLY BOUGHT A HOUSE.

“Oh right. That you did, uhm.... Thank you, erm, Ja-Jason?”

The man chuckled, “Jackson sir, and no worries. You and your husband have paid everything already on the night you both came here. No lies, I was shocked when you just effortlessly handed us your card and paid all the bills without asking for loan. Oh right, my partner, Mark, has talked with your husband, Mr. Choi Soobin? Is it? Regarding this, so you just have to move in–”

Well, the conversation didn't end properly. They didn't even get the chance to bid each other goodbyes since this guy right here called Choi Yeonjun dropped his phone, his mouth hanging open and mind going blank.

Oh except the words "I fucked up, again".