Chapter 16: Friends, family, and new neighbors

Puss' new neighbors are moving in and Mittens is really excited to see them. While waiting for them to move in, Puss tells Mittens, Bolt, Rhino, and Kitty a story of the time he first met Roddy and Rita.
--------------------
One beautiful Friday morning, Puss, Bolt, Rhino, Platy, Kitty, Mittens, Ralph, Vanellope, and a few of the princesses: Anna, Elsa, Merida, Rapunzel, and Moana were outside their house on their front porch, waiting for their new neighbor to come move in their new house with the princesses, who had just moved their stuff next door to Puss' house and Mittens is excited to meet them for the first time. "I'm so excited to meet our new neighbor!" Mittens squealed in excitement.

"Come to think of it, so am I." Anna said.

"Me, too." Rapunzel said.

"I'm pretty psyched for a new member in our new house." Moana said.

"I wonder what our new member will be." Vanellope said, as Ralph nodded.

Merida rolled her eyes since she wasn't too thrilled for the newest member. "Ock, it better not be another princess. We have way too many in our group." Merida said.

"I'm sure the new member will be nice to have around, Merida. Whether it is another girl or it could be a boy this time. You never know." Elsa said.

"I hope it's a guy this time so he and I can have a little guy time with Maui and Felix." Ralph said.

"You know, I'm excited to meet this new neighbor, too." Puss said.

"Same here." Bolt said.

"Which by the way, Puss, how many hours will they be coming?" Mittens asked before Puss looked down at his watch.

"Let's see. Not until about 3:00 in the afternoon. In about two more hours." He said, leaving Mittens frustrated.

"Oh, I can't wait that long! I wish they can come right now."

"I hear you. We just need to be patient for just a little bit." Puss said, gently patting Mittens' back.

"They probably had a lot to pack up or they might've lived far away. We don't know." Kitty said.

"If you asked me, some of the friends, who used to be new to me lived far away, like Tigress, or Roddy and Rita when I first met them."

"Really? I never knew about it." Vanellope said.

"Yeah, Puss, you never once told me about this story." Kitty said.

"Was she with you when you first met Roddy and Rita?" Mittens asked.

"Oh, yeah, Tigress was there when we first met them and I remembered it very well." Puss nodded before he turned to his friends. "Would you like to hear the story about it? It's pretty good."

"Yeah, I wanna know." Mittens said.

"Me, too." Bolt said.

"Yeah, come on, Puss, tell us." Ralph said.

"Ooh, this is gonna be good. I bet it'll put a smile on Merida's face." Vanellope said.

"I'll listen to it, but that doesn't mean I'll enjoy it. So sure. Whatever." Merida scoffed.

"I'm in. Find a seat, guys. This might be a while." Kitty said, sitting on the stairs before Bolt, Mittens, Rhino, Vanellope, Ralph, and the princesses all sat next to her while Puss handed Platy to Kitty.