Chapter 6: To the rescue with new friends

Puss' favorite celebrities are moving in with him and he's really excited, but his friends think he's forgetting all about them. Will Puss fix this?
-------------------
Puss has been watching TV all day just to watch Bolt. He always gets excited whenever the show was on and he would start binge watching. His friends, on the other hand, they may love that show as much as Puss does, but they're not as addicted to it like he is.

One day, Tigress walked up to him to talk to him before grabbing the remote to turn off the TV, freaking Puss out, turning to his friend, narrowing his eyebrows. "Hey, Tigress!" He snapped.

"Puss, we need to talk." Tigress said.

"We will talk later. I'm missing this episode you just turned off."

"You've seen that episode a thousand times already. Puss, this talk is about you, binge watching Bolt several times since it's been put on Netflix."

"What's wrong with that?" Puss asked.

"Nothing. Look, Puss, I love this show, too, but I don't watch it every day for hours. You know Crane and I have a Kung fu practice schedule with our team, Roddy and Rita have kids to take care of, and Kitty, Perrito, and Platy probably want to do something with you right at the moment." Tigress said.

"Actually, we have nothing to do right now." Kitty said, walking up to Puss with Platy and Perrito while holding a box of popcorn, sitting next to her boyfriend, turning the tv back on.

"Uh-uh." Platy squeaked before sitting in between Puss and Kitty.

Tigress noticed the remote was not in her paw, realizing Kitty snatched it while she wasn't paying attention to it. "You gotta be kidding me." She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"What? We're bored. Watching Netflix is what we do when we're bored." Perrito said.

"Then go outside. It's beautiful out. Platy probably needs to go out and get some exercise."

"Already took care of that not too long ago. She only wanted to go potty and that was it." Kitty said.

"I did the same, too." Perrito said, raising his paw.

"We can still go play outside." Tigress said.

"Maybe later, Tigress. Once we finish binge watching our Bolt series." Puss said.

Tigress sighed deeply in frustration. "Okay, fine. I give up. While you three are bing watching, I'm going outside, helping the others build your treehouse. We would definitely need your help up there, though."

"Wait. The treehouse? You're starting it now?" Puss asked, turning to his friend.

"Yes, we've been planning on making a treehouse for weeks. So we're starting now." Tigress said.

"Shoot! I've been so busy binge watching Bolt, I forgot about building the treehouse. You know what? Kitty, the binge watching can wait. We got a treehouse to make." Puss said, standing up after pausing Bolt.

"Right. Let's get to work on it." Kitty said, standing up before she, Puss, and Platy walked out to the backyard.

Tigress, surprised at first, put on a little smile. "Well, that's one way to get them going away from the TV once in a while." She said to herself before she followed her friends out back.