Chapter 1: Camping trip to Yosemite with new friends

So here's the first chapter where the friends go to their first trip to Yosemite together.
--------------------
It was a nice and beautiful Sunday and Puss in Boots and his new friends, he met from different worlds, were building a mansion. The mansion took hours to build until it was big enough to fit in all of the friends. Inside his mansion is like a wonderland in there.

Downstairs, there's a swimming pool with a hot tub, diving boards, and huge water slides. Puss put up rules like when it's time for bed (mostly going to bed at around midnight sometimes unless his friends' kids have school, they usually all go to bed at nine) or when to clean up. There's also no weapons unless they're for emergencies, no fighting, and no bullying. If someone makes a mess, the friends are always there to clean it up. There are a lot of bedrooms just in case Puss brings in new members into his house. So his hallway upstairs is almost endless.

Every bedroom has a flat-screen TV, a massage chair, and a bathroom. The mansion will also be invincible, too. It can't be destroyed and it's extremely water proof. Also, to be prepared for any type of storm or natural disaster. In the kitchen, it has every food the friends like that Remy can cook up, its kind of like a restaurant. In the living room, it's big enough to put in all of the friends for a family meeting or a movie night. It's like a movie theater room. It also puts up a hidden stage, a big disco ball, and a very beautiful dance floor.

At nighttime when the friends go to bed or whenever they all leave the house all day, it's on security guard. So there are hidden security cameras everywhere. Even laser beams. There's also an elevator and an escalator along with sets of stairs. Right between the elevator, escalator, and stairs, there's an arcade with lots of games to play. Even a golf course, a basketball a pool table, and a bowling alley. A few rooms are working progresses. The backyard has a small basketball court along with a small baseball court.

There's also a huge fireplace in their house in the living room underneath the huge theater-size TV screen when it gets too cold in the winter. Even the a/c works great for the summer when it gets too hot in the summer and that was the whole tour of Puss' new big house as Puss welcomes in his new friends into his new house.

"Welcome, one and all, my new friends. Please come in and let me give you all the tour. I hope you all find it comfortable and enjoyable." He went before he walked inside soon after the rest of the friends all walked in.

That night after everyone all moved in their new home along with Puss, giving them all the tour around the house, they all gathered up in the living room and they all started thinking about going on a vacation together to celebrate. "Okay, Where do you guys think we should go on our first vacation together to celebrate, becoming friends for the first time and building this beautiful mansion for all of us to live in?" Puss asked, thinking really hard.

"Chicago?" Roddy asked.

"No, I love that place, but the city's too big for us all. I want it with no crowds." Puss said, shaking his head, still thinking.

"How about Florida?" Rita asked. "It's sunny there every day and we can go to the beach or fun amusement parks. I bet it would be pretty fun for kids, too."

"I know and that does sound like fun, but no. Sorry. I'm thinking of camping out somewhere outside or inside the state of California." Puss said while he and the rest of his friends all started thinking more until Tigress got an idea, snapping her fingers.

"Hey, I know! How about Yosemite? There's no big buildings, it's a lot of fun, and it's full of open space for all of us." She said.

"Yes, that place is beautiful to go to and it's fun to camp there, too." RJ said.

Puss thought for a moment until he said, nodding in agreement, "Okay, that does sounds like fun. It'll keep us in touch with nature. Alright, it's settled! We're gonna go to Yosemite for a week. Starting tomorrow." As all of the friends cheered, chatting with each other in excitement.