Assasination Trip (3)

Miyuki POV
I walk out of the inn and decided to go sightseeing. I enjoyed all the views, sceneries, food and animals. I buy yakisoba and eat it while walking. Like i said I'm crazy for noodles and sweets but not too often.

I throw all the annoying senses off and enjoy the day. Suddenly I bump into someone's chest and it cause the yakisoba to spill on both of our outfit. I was seriously angry because I wasted a delicious yakisoba.

"HEY! YOU EXTRA!! YO-" I stop screaming when i see a jerk in front of me.
"Why are you doing here?" Asano ask. I raise an eyebrow.

"Huh?! Can i not enjoy the place?!" I said.
"That figures but..." he trail off and look at the plastic where the yakisoba was place. I look at his outfit. It was a mess.

"Oh...your grateful that I didn't charge for that yakisoba. Then I have to go!" I nervously said and ready to run away before he orders me around but failed because he was near me and easily grab me.
"Not so fast you have to wash this first!" I sense that he wore a mischievous look because of the aura.

"Why would I?!. It was you that bump into me!!" I turn around to face him.
"Actually, you were the one who did" he said.
"Huh?! NO IT WAS YOU!!!" I shout. He leaned closer to me and smirk.
"Lets have a beat" he said.

"A bet? Of what?!" I ask.
"If I clear that I did not bump into you. You will be my servant for the whole year"
"Whole year?! No!!"
"If you win, i will be your servant for a whole year"

"Not bad.....but lets reduce it to one month" i said. I was nervous if he win I'll have to stay and be his servant. It makes me want to kill myself.
"Ok but it starts now" he said. But this day is when we attempt to kill koro-sensei.

"I don't think I'm doing it" i mumbled but he heard me.
"What? Already backing down on the first try to beat me" he said that tick me off. I know I haven't beat him in a bet but the assassination is at stake.

"What's wrong, scaredy cat?~" he smirk.
"OK! I'M IN!!" I angrily said.
"To determine the winner, we have to ask someone" he said. I nodded. We look around and we didn't need to look cause they're looking at us for making a fuss. A perfectionist looking male walk towards us and stop in front.

"I can be your witness and tell what happened" he said.
"How do we know that your lying?" I ask.
"Simple. Because I hate imperfect people who just assumed everything you is a pain in the butt" he said. I felt my blood pressure rise
"Hey!!-" i was cut off by Asano.
"Then who is the one who didn't pay any attention to the surroundings?" Asano ask. I pout cause he cut me off.

"Actually....." he look at me. I give a nervous look.
"It was the girl" he said.
"Huh?! No, it was Him!!" I scream pointing at Asano.
"No, i saw it properly. You are busy eating your yakisoba while the male came from the corner and you two bump into each other. I'm sure that she can dodge that but she wasn't paying attention" he said. I just stand there looking clueless while Asano just smirk.

"If thats all I have to go" he walk away leaving the two of us.
"That solves it... your now my servant for a month" he smirk. My body shivers at his cunning smirk.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, karasuma-sensei must be looking for me" i was hoping he would let me go. Before i could go he snake his arms around my neck and hug me behind and he blow on my ear. I shivered.
"Your not going, my servant" he said that made me blush a little. I got away from his gasp.

"Who said I was yours?!!" I scream flustered.
"Who lose the bet?" He raise his eyebrow and smirk. Gosh I hate him.
"Fine!" I give up cause I cannot win this fight.
"We have to go to my condo" he said.

"Huh! No!!" I instantly denied.
"It's either we go around looking like a mess or go to my place and get change?"
"Forget it!! My mess is not big enough for me to change" i said.
"Oh..dear servant, you forgot I hug you" he said. I was dumbfounded. I grab my phone and look at the reflection of my back. I see a big stains at my back. I glared at him.

"YOU ARROGANT JERK, I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" I scream. He grab my hand, feeling his warmth on his hand that touch mine. I blush a little, remembering that he didn't touch me when we were together so why now. He didn't hold my hand and force me. It was always me who was forceful.

He led me to a condo. We enter his condo still dragging me around almost 2 mile from the store. His room is simple but very expensive. I bet he didn't sleep with his classmate at their inn. He released my hand and walk into his room. He then came back with a dress that look like mine years ago. He throw it to me and i catch it.

"Here you go, its yours so don't worry" he said. He know that I hate wearing other girls dresses.
"Why did you keep it, it was a long time ago?" I ask. He fakely cough.

"I forgot that some of your dresses are here" he said blushing slightly. Is this a dream or what?. My devil side appeared. Now its time I get revenge.
"Is Asano blushing?" I ask.

"Just shut up!!. Your staying here for the night, okay?!" He walk back straight to his room. I pout.
"Not fair, i didn't even get to tease him" i mumbled.

I flopped on the couch and immediately sleep. The couch was comfy and big. I heard the door to his room open but I didn't payed any attention and sleep comfortably.

I woke up and sit right up after stretching. I felt a soft blanket and look confused. I look around and remembered I sleep at Asano's condo. I facepalm myself. Wait.....did he covered me with this blanket?.

~~~~~Continue~~~~~

I'm really sorry for not updating. The school work is soooo exhausting. I may not update for about a week because too busy cause I'm the acting leader of my group. But i will update 3 or 4 chapter.

Thanks for reading this story. I hope you like it until the end. Thanks a lot. Don't forget to comment or tell me what's lacking.

And I'm really for the delay , I broke my phone and I decided to buy another but I forgot the password 😅😅. So I fix my old phone and continue writing. I know I'm stupid but i hope you like this chapter.Sorry for the inconvenience 🙇

MOMIYUCOLE OUT ✌ 👋 😄