Assasination Trip

After a week of preparing my stuff because today is the day we have a trip to kyoto. I was slightly excited that we are going on a trip but its not wrong to get excited. My bad year just begin. I was paired in the group with Karma but was glad Nagisa is here.

I am currently in the train station to look for my classmates. I found them and directed darts to them. They look at me with a blush. I wondered why but they look at my dress. I look at them confuse.

I only wear tight black jeans, white tank top that shows my flat stomah with black blazer and black boots. I wear only lip gloss and foundation. I don't to put on fake eyelashes, eyeshadow and etc. I had my hair curl and wear my earrings and necklace that Mina give to me on my last birthday. I sling my bag on my back.

"What?" I ask.
"You look hot" Maehara said.
"Your boobs is big" Okajima had a noise bleed but not only him, the others too except Karma, Isogai and Nagisa. I look at him in disgust.
"Fuck off!" I yell. I kick their face

I stop kicking them when they had another nose bleed, not because of me but because of Irina-sensei dress like a movie star. Kara-sensei told her to change or she won't come with us.

"*whistle* you look hoooottt!!" The voice I recognized thats one of the Top 5, the playboy Ren.
"Shut up!!" I glared at him.My bad luck just begin. Asano is with them.

"Miyuki, don't you want to ride your private jet than ride with this failures" the other one said that I clearly forgotten. They laugh except Asano. I glared at them.
"Ge-" I was cut off by Karma standing in front of me and grab Asano's collar.

"Asano~why don't we have fun before the train leaves~" Karma said. Horns and tail popping out.
"The loser will receive some spices in the nose and the winner will decide how much spices is put" Karma hold a bunch of spices and had the devil face. Thats probably one of his collection.

"Bring it on!" Ren said cockily.
"Come on guys, this is not the place and circumstances to fight" Isogai said but ignored.

They just talk about they will battle and didn't do anything. I just sigh, disappointed.

"La~la~" i sing and cover my ears as i went to Nagisa and Kayano. I look like a kid that don't want to get involved.
"Hi, Nagisa , Kayano" I greet while smiling.

"Morning, miyuki" both of them said in unison. My devil just got an idea.
"Oh~you two are in sync with each other" i tease. The two blush.

"Maybe you two will end up with each other and have children" I enjoyed their reaction.
"Miyuki, don't tease us!" Both of said in unison AGAIN.

"See you two are perfect together" Their face was red and smoke coming from their ears.
"MIYUKI!!!" Both of them yelled frustrated. I laugh really hard and holding my aching stomach from laughing too hard. I really like teasing.

A sudden hand snake around my waist. I flinch and stop laughing.
I look at the side to see the only red head I know.

"Why do you are doing?!" I glare.
"Ah~ your no fun" Karma pout.
"How about you have fun with the Top 5?!" I glared.

"Karasuma-sensei stop us" Karma sigh in disappointed. I roll my eyes.
"STOP HUGGING ME YOU BLOODY PERIOD HEAD!!!" I yelled and get out of his hold. I back away one meter from him.

"Ahh~ why can't I hug my ex?" Karma said.
"The word EX means we are over long time ago. And no touching cause your not my boyfriend" I cross my arms.

"Will i was once" He mumbled and walk away. He seems sad. I don't know why he did but I still hate him. I scoff.

I heard the train is about to leave which excite me but we have to wait till the higher grade got in. I groan.

"What is wrong with the system of this school?!" I groan.
"Well this is how it goes" Nagisa said.
"We are nothing but garbage in this school thats why they called us the End Class" Kayano said sadly. My eyebrow knitted. I flick them on their forehead. They hissed in pain.

"Those are just shit" i cursed.
"Miyuki language!!" The voice that i recognized as Karasuma-sensei.
"Ughhh Okay!!" I rolled my eyes. I didn't know that he heard us.

We got inside the train. I was lucky-but-not-so-lucky girl. I was seated in between Kayano and Nagisa. Okuda seat next to Kayano. Sugino, Karma and Kayano is in front of us. I had to face Karma. SHIT. I was lucky to get in the trip to Kyoto which I never went to. Unlucky cause Karma and Isogai is here with me.

"Nagisa~ can we switch seats?"I acted cute and pucker my lips.
"Ok but can you stop that, it freak me out" he said that resulting Karma to laugh.

"Shut the fuck off!!" I shouted at the red head. He still continue laughing.
"You thought you were cute" he said. My face heated due to the embarrassment i got.

"OF COURSE NOT!!" I shouted frustrated.
"You should see your face~" Karma laugh. My face redden from anger.

I scoff and pull out my blanket from my bag and covered myself.

"Ahh~miyuki-chan's embarrassed" karma said. I was close to killing him but stop myself.
"Karma-kun, stop embarrassing, miyuki like that" Nagisa said.

After a little while i fall asleep. I felt something moving. I groan telling them to stop. It was still moving but soon stop. I felt something soft on my head. I smiled and sleep peacefully.

         ~~~~Continue~~~~
I will update every Monday. Thank you for loving my story😢😭🙇. It inspire to finish this story. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!. 😄🌻.