Assembly

Today is the day of the assembly. Where the lowest of all student gets mocked according to my informant.

We are currently going to the main hall but in order to get there we have to come across hurdles along the way. Okajima really is nice but a pervert.

We arrived at the main, they seems exhausted. I ran 16 km a day when I'm not lazy to do it. While they were catching they're breath some student seem to mocked us. I hated them.

"Come on guys lets get in line before they come" isogai said. We made eye contact but i avoided it and went inside.

We are the first class who get to fall in line. They started the assembly. They handed out the student council paper. Isogai raise his hand.

"Sir we didn't get any" isogai said.
"What are you sayin?~ we hand out all the papers" he said.
"Well your class is not very important hahaha" he continue. The other student now laughed.I have to get even of it. 

"Excuse me sir" i raise my hand.
"What do you want, Class E student?" He said mockingly.
"Print out those handouts now" i said ticked off.

"And who do you think you are to order me around?" He said.
"I don't intend to introduce myself to a bunch of lowlife" i smirk.

"What did you say!?" Irk marked is visible in his head.
"Well let me introduce myself I am Miyuki Tachibana, " i simply said holding my skirt and bow like a princess. All of their mouth is open and couldn't believe it that a high rank person is here. Even my classmate except Isogai since he knows all about it.

"You mean the daughter of the most ruthless and merciless CEO and the youngest daughter of the Tachibana Estate" Nagisa mumbled.

"C-C-EOOOO!!" all of them shout.
"PRINCESS!!"
"Thats right now give them to me" i said surrounding myself with a dark intention.

"C-coomminng r-right a-way" he said. He panicked and give us each one. My classmate give me a thank you smile which i gradually return.

I saw koro-sensei lined up with the teacher. I smile at him. Sending him a  you-dont-have-to-worry look.

The assembly ended

After chatting a little with Nakamura, i walk outside and saw nagisa being bullied by some two student.

I was about to punch their face but nagisa give off some murderous aura. My eyes widen in shock. I never seen Nagisa like that.

They got scared of Nagisa and run i away. I follow them.

"It was scary" the one with glasses said.
"Y-yeah" the other one said.

"Hey! Lowlife" i said leaning against the wall.
"Agh! What did you call us!?" they got tick off but once they turn around and see who it was, their face got pale.

"Lowlife? So what?" I smirk. I walk towards them. They gasp.
"Listen here if you ever go near to Nagisa I will grind your body and eat it" i threatened. A murderous aura surround me. I sense a familiar figure.

"W-we pro-om-mised" they said in unison.
"Get out of my sight" i glare at them.

They run screaming.

"Asano I know your here" i said. The figure revealed himself.
"You've change a lot" he said.

"So what if I have? It's none of your concern" i smirk.
"You really should moved on" he smirk. He notice it.

"Don't worry I have" i said. My hair covering my eyes. I turn around.
"Are you gonna cry?" He said. I turn to look at him.

"No, why would I cry for a jerk like you?" I said.