A New High School Life

"A new life for a new school year" I said stretching my aching muscles.

I have put an all nighter to finish 20 new songs. I am the most youngest idol to be known throughout the world. I work a lot on the document that was to be use today for the meeting. I may not look like it but I am the assistance CEO of the Tachibana Estate. My real parents left me alone in the street to carry their mission. Their eyes was loveless when they throw me away. Eventually I was found by a music producer and a ceo and his wife which is an actress and a singer. They heard me singing at the beach. They were fascinated by my voice and decide to adopt me.

Soon i meet a red haired male in the school we became close eventually became his girlfriend. He soon become distant and harsh on me and for the two last year, he cheated on and we break up. He loved another female than me.

In the next semester I found myself love struck by one of my personal teacher's son, Asano Gakushuu. He is a cunning, ruthless and sly guy but somehow I find him attractive. We are always together all the time. But it didn't last long, he decided to break up because I'm not perfect for him. Our two years of relationship have ended.

A month pass by, my heart beats fast for a ikemen. I confess to him and he confess too. We enjoy each others company but lately he always leave me hanging and avoid me. I got suspicious and followed his every activities. I found him with another girl. They look happy. I decided to confront the girl and hug Isogai's right arm. I acted like a bitch just to drive her away from Isogai but instead I was the one who suffered the consequence. Isogai confess that he didn't loved me anymore. We break up.

Soon after that started to change. I train hard to achieve my rank and strength today. I become an assassin. I hesitate at first to kill but eventually I kill the target right away.

I heard a knock on the door. "Princess your breakfast is ready" Mina said. She is one of the maids here. She has the same age as me. We are best friends for life. She is from America.

"Yes, thank you" i said.
"And can you stop calling me princess we are bff" i demand.

"Yes yes get ready now since we dont go to the same school I hope you do fine" mina said.
"Yes bff I hope you can finish your job there so we can go to the same school" i said.

"Dont worry it will be done soon" mina said smirking evily.
"Hurry up" she continue. The evil intention are now gone.

I took a shower and get dress for school. I brush my hair and let it down. I grab my bag and went downstairs.

MINA'S POV
I heard Miyuki going downstairs and running to hug me. I face her and hug her back. Miyuki saved me back then if weren't for her I would have died by now.

"Come one Miyuki lets eat" i said. She nodded.
"A new day for a new life" she said.
"Dont fall for anyone again you hear me" i said crossing my hands in front of my breast.

"Yes i wouldn't make the same mistake as before so you can assured" she said.

She has been crying for the past six years over some bastard boys. Her eyes back then were full of sorrow but she has clearly has gotten over it. I hope. At least she has cheered up now. I also will protect my best friend like what she did for me.

MIYUKI'S POV
We finish eating and on our way to the door. We open the door to see Mina's boyfriend Takashi.

"This way my lady" he said leading us to his limousine.
"Always a gentleman" i said.
"Mina i have to tell you again great job you caught a big one" i give a thumps up while my eyes twinkle. Mina blushed really hard while Takashi hide his blush with his hand. I giggle at their reaction so easy to read.

"Just kidding lets go to our destination"i said punching the air above my head.

I arrived at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. I got out of the limousine and waved them goodbye. I made my way to the principals office.

I arrive in front of the principals office. I didn't really get lost because I studied it last week after i got my mission from the government. I am a professional assassin code name "Queen Predator". My code name was created by Mina.

I push the door open. It was really dark. I sense two people in this room.

"Welcome back Miyuki" a very familiar voice echoed in the room. I saw asano's father.

"Thank you..." i trailed off.
"Ms.Tachibana" another man said. I turned around to see Karasuma. "I'm really glad you accepted us" he continue.

"Karasuma-sensei no need to act like a stranger" i said. I have known Karasuma-sensei when i was just beginning to start my training at the age of seven.

"Sorry you've really grown a lot" he said patting me at the head.
"So you guys know each other well its expected since you are an assassin Miyuki" he said glaring at me.

"Yes" i said not making eye contact.
"You must know this that we keep the octopus in the isolated mountain where your classroom, The Class E is" he said.

"Thank you, if you'll excuse me i will have to go now" i said.
"You have to go ahead miyuki I have something to do" karasuma-sensei said. I bow and then said goodbye.

I was heading to Class E classroom. I enter the room and to found a familiar face.

"Nagisaaa how are you?" I said running to hug him. He tense up but relax when she saw me.
"Miyuki its been a while" he said.

"I see your hairstyle is still the same" i said putting my hand in front of my lips and laugh.
"I see your still you" he sweat dropped. I giggle.

We heard someone entering the room to see a green haired girl.

"Hi I am Miyuki Tachibana and you are?" I said pretending not to know her.
"I am Kayano Kaede its nice to meet you" she said

"I am Nagisa Shiota" he ingd.
"Its nice to meet you" Kayano said.
"Your hair is really long have you decide what to do with it" she asked.

"I didn't really know what hairstyle i will use so i let it fall naturally" Nagisa said.
"Give me a try" kayano said.
"I dont mind" nagisa said.

I saw everything eventually they will end up being a cute couple. I started to have evil thought on how to bring them together.

"What are you smirking at, Miyuki" nagisa seems to notice me smirking at them.
"Nothing~i wonder where is my sit" i whistle my way to my sit. It was beside the window. I like it i can smell the sweet smell of nature.

"Miyuki what do you think of my new hairstyle" nagisa said.
"Wow nagisa look cute" i said.

"Thank you" he said.
"Thank you for fixing my hair it looks great" he continue. Facing her.

Not long a lot of student came in. Along the student i caught a black haired and a pair of golden eyes. He is one of my ex. It was Isogai. I started to feel my heart cracking again as i remember all the good things that happen to us. And also how he wanted to break up with me. I felt like i was stabbed in the heart. 'Great Just Great so much for a peaceful worry free year' i thought.

Sorry if you think it was boring but i will try to write more interesting events. If your wondering each of them have been in a relationship with miyuki for two years.

I added some words that I have forgotten to write. I'm so stupid *hit my head* 😝😰😅.