Chapter 17

Yeah more stuff. I did put two references in this chapter one to a story and one to a fnaf fangame I won't say which. anyway see you guys later

*Tangle's POV*

When I eventually woke up I felt a little dizzy but noticed I was in a dark room. Shaking myself awake more and looking around more I found out that I was tied to a chair with my arms behind me and it was not comfortable at all.

As my vision focused I ended up seeing something yellow close by well it was a bit more of a gold color but it was close enough. The thing walked up to me slowly it's white pupils locking with mine.

I noticed who it was and opened my mouth to talk but they covered my mouth and put something on my forehead which stung. He didn't let go of my mouth until a few minutes later.

"Goldie what you doing to me?" I asked the figure when I could and they turned on the light in response. Goldie was standing there before coming back.

"Ah how'd you know it was me?" he asked puzzled.

"You're the only one aside from Springtrap that would put something on my forehead and he wouldn't do that to me." I told him and he seemed to say something under his breath I couldn't hear.

"Yea you're right but at least he allowed me to do this by messing with that little girl." he said than instantly put his hands to his mouth.

"I'm not surprised you told him to do that to be honest." I replied which got him to relax .

He started to pace around out of not knowing what to say. Looking around there was papers across the tables and a pin board or whatever it was called along with stairs that lead to a higher point in the building. Than something popped into my head.

"Goldie, did you knock me out and put me in your basement?" I asked and he stopped wide eyed at my question.

"What makes you think this is my basement?" he asked looking slightly nervous.

Than footsteps echoed from upstairs and the door creaked open which let the light from the upper floor stream into the room we were in. A figure was at the top that I could barely see, I couldn't see any of the details of their face though.

"Goldie did you take my stuff again? I swear if you did." the girls voice said from the top of the stairs. For some reason it sounded familiar but at the same time I couldn't pinpoint it at all.

"No I didn't steal your stuff how about you go look before questioning me!" he called up to the child which I guess was his sister. They left and closed the door behind them getting Goldie to turn back to me.

"I hate my sister she's so annoying. I should do this to her for revenge on her telling on me about a prank gone wrong in the bathrooms." he said to himself angerly which made me think of something. "So you're the one that made that Sunny girl get her head stuck in that toilet?" I asked and he gave the same face he did a minute ago along with putting his hands to his mouth.

"Yes I got a girl's head stuck in a toilet on accident because my mind control backfired it was supposed to be a harmless prank where she'd wake up with her head in the sink. maybe make her pee a little but instead she spent five hours there stuck not knowing how she got there." he admitted but didn't seem like he was finished so I stayed silent.

"My sister told on me for doing it to try to get me expelled but the school couldn't because their wasn't enough evidence that I did anything. Still it's annoying and I want to get revenge for it probably after the thing I'm doing now." he finished. It got to the point where I was staring off into space while clapping my feet together.