Chapter 3

*Mangle's POV*

I woke up at around 7:00 AM to get my things around for my first few classes of the school year. Getting the books out of my backpack I noticed a bright pink, and white figure in the recesses of the bag.

Reaching my hands into the bag I pulled out a little-stuffed animal. It was a pink rabbit with emerald green eyes staring blankly and smiling at the ceiling, it also had little bunny ears and hair with a ponytail to one side along with a yellow shirt and blue skirt. I put the bunny on the bed and pulled out the white bear, It had a purple body with the face a little pink with blush and pinkish cheeks and white hair and ears, the arms and legs white with lavender paw pads.

The little toy had blue eyes and a big smile on its face, it was supposed to be wearing a black bow tie and top hat but I never put them on along with the button. I grabbed both of them and stuffed them under my pillow and got back to get my stuff. Although my luck ran out as soon as I heard Foxy walking toward me.

"What are those little things?" he asked sounding oddly nice. He picked up the rabbit looking at the thing and putting it back.

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I told him grabbing my toys and stuffing them under the pillow

"I was just wondering why you had them, ya know." he said looking around making sure nobody was listening in on our conversion

"Well let's just say that without them there would be more blood on my blade than if they weren't. All of that would be because I have very low self-control when it comes to those things. You'd be dead if that was the case too."

"Well, I'm glad that they exist in your life than." Foxy said trying not to laugh but I heard a chuckle nonetheless.

I got up from the bed and headed to the stairs giving Foxy a wave goodbye for the time being. Getting downstairs I headed for the lunch room but a pat on the shoulder held me back.

I turned to see a golden bear standing there with black silver eyes, not the silver eyes that showed rage but a softer looking white.

"Hello there you must be Mangle I'm the leader of the um, give me a second." the bear said pulling out a piece of paper reading what was on it, he grunted and continued

"I'm the leader of the weirdos' house, we have to change that name sometime soon." he said pointing at my eye and I pulled my hair down over my broken eye.

"Goldie are you trying to get this person to join your house it's foolish." a voice said from behind, I turned to see a light brown bear he looked like that bear I saw with Foxy the other day. what was his name again, Freddy right?

"Oh hi there how's it going?" I asked the bear excitedly but he seemed to not care.

"Hi there I'm Toy Freddy but I guess you can Fredd cause that's my real name. the leader of the Toy house I would like to ask you to join but it's your choice." he told me. To be honest, it would be a good idea I'm not in a house yet so why not?

"No I'd love to join your house." I said with a smile on my face. I did hear Goldie walk away and somebody else approach, I turned to the newcomer.

"Hello, there I'm Circus Baby leader of the Funtime house. You must be Funtime Foxy's sister nice to meet you." The little clown girl said to me. "Oh sorry CB. but I'm in the Toy house, and I don't want to inform my childhood friend Lolbit that I'm here." I told her and she looked at the ground and ran off waving at us from afar.

Turning back to Fredd he explained a few more things "So you did sit at our table yesterday so you know where it is. There's also I think five members excluding you and self-proclaimed members. We have a meeting during lunch see ya than" he explained and left leaving me be.