Chapter 1

(Hello everyone who may or may not care about this whatsoever I just want to say that I want people to read what I do it's the same for all writers really and some people who read this might say I copying I'm not it's just what I want to try to make and if it makes anyone feel any better I'm tagging someone at the end of this and I'll do a new part of this at let's say 10 votes so see you after)

*Mangle's POV*

Today is the day I have to go to school at fazbear's I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell you but the middle school has a lot of students that have animal like features but more on that later. Tangle was waiting downstairs for me to get dressed when I did I ran down the spiral staircase and into the living room.

"You ready Mangle?" she asked me and I am.

Mom and Dad usually leave before us even before now because of some sot of meeting or something I don't know really

"Yea Tangle let's go I can eat at school I'm just so excited to be with you for a once since last time" I told her

I guess I got a little to excited about what's going on at the moment. Our parents told us to take the limo to school (yea very rich) since they weren't here.

We got in the car Tangle looked at me oddly

"Okay so when we get to school you have to decide what group you want to be in" she told me I was just thinking about how familiar this sounded and yea definite. We arrived after a while Tangle just looked out the window at the hundreds of trees going by.

Both of us got out quickly when people see you get out of a car that looks like you paid about 2 bars of gold for it people are definitely going to think your a spoiled little brat and trust me when I say I know how it feels.

*Tangle's POV*

We walked into the school rather quickly and when we did a lot of people looking at Mangle maybe because of her eye or because she's new here I wasn't quite sure

"Okay so we have to go to the principal's office to get your schedule but remember call him sir not his name he gets annoyed" I told her and heard her say fine behind me.

When we got to the office it was locked and an orange person came out he looked like he was dead though what can you expect the principal isn't much better in looks. He looked down at us he looked nice, my eyes wandered over to his name tag it had three names on it which read

'Orange Guy/Old Sport/Jack Kennedy'. I think the first two are what the principal calls him while the third is his real name. he gestured toward the door he came from and smiled

"Sorry kids the principal's getting ready for an assembly along with that he's called off all classes for today" he looked at Mangle

"You must be Mangle you'll get your things for school tomorrow just go to breakfast than your dorm and we call your grade down. here is your dorm room" he gave her room number for upstairs and Mangle nodded

"Good I forgot to do my homework last night, I mean nothing" I said getting excited.

He than walked back into the room where he came leaving us in the hall.

"He was creepy wasn't he?" Mangle asked me and to be honest I couldn't agree more with her but he's a lot better to run into out of the two.

"Yea but he's nice. Come on let's go to the lunch room so you can meet my friends" I said trying to cheer her up and to say it simply it worked very well in fact. We went to the lunch room got our food and sat down at my table.