Chapter 10

in case you're wondering this was just for a break in the main story and a bit of a breather before the second half of this book so you don't have to read it but there is an important part at the end. The next chapter will be better see you all soon.

*Vixy's POV*

My body materialized into my small cave that I called home in this world. Looking around I felt like I was inside the game itself, feeling my surroundings I found myself staring at a shadow shaped oddly like a little girl with an arm over the doorframe.

"Now that you're here where are the others?" ZeldaGirl asked as her face faded into view. Moxy, BonBunny, Tag, Funtime, and to the girl's surprise Chip appeared.

Chip appeared with a ruby chest plate with a heart on the upper half her purplish wings giving a soft glow in the dim light of my cave with a short sword on her belt waiting to be held in battle. ZeldaGirl had a disapproving look on her face which really gave off the effect that this wasn't just a game.

"Oh why does Chip have to be here she's the weakest here out of all of us?" she asked annoyed while pulling out her own weapon being a silver blade with a purple hilt with three triangles engraved into both but being golden on the hilt.

"Because I asked her to be Zelda, you don't make the rules in this guild Tag does." I explained and Tag walked up to her and struck her with the claws she found in a dungeon not too long ago. We moved out into the open light of our grounds with tiny huts built here and there to show our other mates.

There was a small fountain in the middle of the grounds, we approached it and pressed our hands on the stone tablet and a list of guild made dungeons appeared out of thin air. This was sometimes the only reason why we come into the game to play each others dungeons.

Zelda's appeared first since it was on the top of the category list selected which was previously updated. We entered it and fell straight to the floor.

When I got up I saw everybody with their weapons out in the starting room. Chip whistled with her short sword still in her hand.

It was something that was quickly learned in this world that whistling meant the difference between life and death. At first nothing seemed to happen but than she slashed her sword into the air and it connected with something flying in the air.

ZeldaGirl was known for testing us in the very first room with the exception of the recreated dungeons that were from another game that didn't do that. I guess she didn't expect us to remember right away but because Chip remembered the most about what to do first it just flattened her plans all together.

"Dang it should have known that would happen." Zelda sighed and left for the door.

"You know everywhere around this place traps, enemies, locked doors, solutions to puzzles, keys should I go on?" Tag told her as the door to the next room opened.

The central room of the dungeon was in the shape of a cube. Lanterns were hung from the roof with different colors of flame from the fires within their containers, they were surrounding a elevator like object but the direction it went was unclear.

Doors were placed on the center of the walls around it with vines and moss trying to retake the temple back to nature.

Everyone stood there predicting what would happen since the dungeon's main room looked like that of one of the temples that Zelda had recreated. The way that temple had started was that ghosts would extinguished the flames from the sources and carry the fires to separate areas of the temple of which you'd have to seek them out to get to the end.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt that it would be different if it wasn't for the fact that it was almost a one to one recreation of the room.