"Son Chaeyoung?" I tap her shoulder gently but she is not opening her eyes.

'Did she just faint?'

*SIGH!*

I carry her and leave, heading to her car. I place her inside the back seat, making her lay comfortably and shut the door.

I went back inside, heading to Jinyoung's room.

'That punk! I'll teach him a lesson.'

I pressed the doorbell continuously as I reach his room.

*DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!*

As soon as the door opens and see his figure, I grab his collar harshly and punch his face really hard.

"UUUH!" He groaned in pain as he flew on the floor. His lower lip explodes, blood dripping from it.

'Heh, just like what I wanted to see. But one punch is not enough! I'm not done yet. Come here bastard!'

"You know why did that," I said sternly. I don't want to raise my voice, afraid of not able to control the anger I feel.

'Mess, use, fool, and hurt anyone, but not her. My anger times thousands when the victim is her. Just like the old days.'

"Mina, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't meanㅡ"

I went above him and grab his collar, making him up. I dragged him on the side, pushing him on the wall.

"UUH!" He spits blood, coughing.

I pinned him on the wall, choking him through his collar. "How could you touch her with that hand, HUH? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME!?"

'There. I can't hold my anger anymore.'

He holds my wrist. Trying to take my hand off. "M-Mina I didn't me-mean all this... I... From the first place, it wasn't my intention to use her." He coughs. "I always think about how should I explain to her that I don't love her romantically. But by the thought of hurting her, I can't imagine it."

Tears suddenly spilling from his eyes.

"I know I should have to stop this earlier... I was wrong. I shouldn't have started it cause I know this would happen and I will end up hurting herㅡ"

*BAAM!*

I punched the wall on the side of his head. He had his eyes tightly shut in fear.

"I don't wanna hear your excuses. What did I tell you before? I saint no one even if it is a friend.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" A voice coming behind me. It's the guy before. He grabs my shoulder, trying to take my hand off from choking this bastard. "Let him goㅡUUH!" I kicked him out. He flew on the floor, holding his stomach as he groaned in pain.

"HYUNG!" Jinyoung called the guy in concern. He looks at me. "M-Mina, please... I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of this... I was just so d-desperate... You know I'm not as brave and strong as you. I'm a useless coward! I'm so sorry for breaking my promise."

I closed my eyes, erasing the anger inside me before my surrounding turned black and kill this bastard.

*SIGH*

I open my eyes. "Apologize to her sincerely in person. After that, don't talk to her again. Learn to stand on your own. Learn to be brave and face the world with chin up. Do you get me?"

"I-I understand..."

I release him and walk away.

"Wait!" He grabs my wrist.