Chapter 5: The search for Platy

Start from the beginning

"And you didn't tell me about me?"

"I meant to, but I didn't. Sorry."

"You were saying, Puss?" Donkey replied, raising a serious eyebrow.

"Hey, it was an accident, okay? I'm sorry. I was responsible with Platy and I let her play with the costume. So it's my fault." Kitty said.

"Mostly Platy's fault."

"Oh, sure, blame the platypus. You know what? I don't care who's fault it is. It's getting late anyways. So Kitty, Platy, let's get ready for bed." Puss said before he went upstairs with Kitty and Platy to go to bed.

The next morning, Puss woke up with the sun, shining through his window, stretching his muscles before turning to his side to find Platy gone. Where did she go? All Puss can find was Kitty, sleeping right next to him until she woke up. "Good morning, Puss." She said, stretching her arms.

"Good morning, Kitty." Puss said, looking around, all worried.

"What is it?"

"I don't see Platy anywhere. Have you seen her?"

"Last time I saw her was last night, sleeping here between you and me."

"I know, but she's not there anymore. Where is she?"

"I don't know. She couldn't have gone too far." Kitty said, sitting up.

"She shouldn't. She never leaves the room without me." Puss said, getting out of bed along with Kitty.

"How about we go find her around the house. Maybe some of our friends can help, too."

"Okay. Good idea." Puss said before he and Kitty left their room to search for Platy. They found Tigress and Crane in the living room, playing one of their favorite video games: Call of Duty. "Hey, have you guys seen Platy anywhere?" Kitty asked. Tigress paused the game before she and Crane looked at her and Puss and shook their heads.

"No, we haven't seen her this morning." She said.

"She's probably downstairs swimming. We'll help you look for her right after we beat this level and see if I can beat Tigress' high score." Crane said.

"You wish." Tigress scoffed.

"We'll see about that." Crane said before he and Tigress got back to playing their game. Puss got confused along with Kitty.

"Swimming? Platy never goes swimming without me unless someone is downstairs with her." He said.

"Let's check and see who's down there." Kitty said as she and Puss went downstairs where they find Roddy and Rita, relaxing in a hot tub, having alone time together while Rita's family was watching their kids back at their house, but they saw no Platy anywhere downstairs. Puss frowned when he didn't find her. So he went over to ask Roddy and Rita where she went. "Hey, have you guys seen Platy? Kitty and I can't find her anywhere." As Roddy and Rita both looked up at him and Kitty and shook their heads.

"Nope. Sorry. We haven't seen her." Roddy said.

"She usually doesn't go swimming without you." Rita said.

"I know."

"And you've interrupted our alone time together. So can you please go back upstairs?" Roddy said.

"We'll help you guys look for her soon, okay? We just need to unwind for a minute." Rita said.

"Okay. Enjoy the rest of your alone time." Kitty said before she and Puss went back upstairs.