Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!

Comenzar desde el principio

"See, the hideout is that tower." Felix said but didn't point his finger to the tower.
"That was why they knew our every move."

Hyun Jin glanced over the tower and saw Jeongin moving away from the balcony.

"How did you know?!" Hyun Jin asked, excited as they were closer to winning the game.

"I casually yawned and saw Ji Yeon as I lifted my head up to the tower." Felix was actually telling the truth about how lame he found their tower.

"Okay, if we move behind the buildings, they won't be able to see us." Hyun Jin said, pointing to the pedestrian path behind the buildings in the France Town.

"Where is Han and Seungmin? I need Seungmin's camera and Han dealing skills." Felix said, generating more plans.

"Wait, I will call them." Hyun Jin pulled out his phone, struggling with the plastic bags in his hand.

"Give me that." Felix took some of the plastic bags from Hyun Jin's hand.

On the phone call,

"Han! Is Seungmin beside you?!" Hyun Jin asked as soon as Han picked up the phone.

"Yes! Where are you?! We have a plan." Han said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I think, we should have a deal in order for one of us to win." Han said.
"That prize or whatever it is called, let's deal with them later but we need to meet first."

"Alright, let's meet behind the light blue building. They won't see us there." Hyun Jin said, looking at the map that Felix drew.

"Deal!" Han ended the call.

End of phone call.

____

Tower,

Jeongin the boys brain saw Seungmin and Han moving from the cafe to behind the light blue building then Felix and Hyun Jin from in front of the convenience store. They looked suspicious in Jeongin's eyes. The Albert thought hard about another plan.

"Girls!" Jeongin was turning into one of them since he spent way too much time with the girls.

"Why?!" Hyuna the one who finally escaped asked.

"They are acting suspicious. Firstly, I will go down and listen to them closer. Don't go anywhere and call me if any of them come to you." Jeongin said, moving a step away from the girls.
"REMEMBER NOT TO ACT HARSHLY OR I WILL DIE TOO!"

"YES JEONGIN! CALL US IF THEY GET YOU!" Ji Yeon said.

"AIGHT!" He said and leaved.

____

Behind the light blue building,

"Put your AirPods on and your phone in your pocket." Hyun Jin said, searching for his AirPods inside the backpack that was literally a Doraemon magic pocket.
"Make sure they won't notice that we are talking to each other."

Yes, he had everything kept inside the backpack.

"Seungmin, find a rooftop or any high place and stay there as our monitor. We can use your camera as a telescope. Since your camera is the latest model, we will have a better resolution." Felix said and Seungmin took out his camera, setting it to zooming pro.

"Alright, I found a place for Seungmin to stay. In this building, you can go up for free. There's a garden like balcony. If you hide in between the bushes, they won't be able to see you." Hyun Jin added.