1. | D R U N K |

Niall chuckles as he pulls the key from the lock, closing the door behind them. He had stayed awake so he could pick her up from her friends hen party. She was rambling at the speed of light, pink fluffy tiara lopsided on her head, bright pink sash across her black dress with the words 'TROUBLEMAKER' on the front. Didn't he know it!

He watches as she stands still dropping her clutch bag to the floor tugging the sash off with a confused look, then she's pulling at the hem of her dress, huffing as it gets stuck where she hasn't undone the zip, he silently helps her she mumbles a thanks before it hits the floor.

She's off again stumbling towards the staircase, stopping once more wobbling before she grabs onto the banister lifting her foot she unbuckles the strap of her heel dropping it on the bottom step, moving to give the other foot the same treatment. Tiara still perched in her hair.

She's slowly taking the stairs, Niall behind collecting her clothes, he catches her up a few steps behind, but is there to witness her unclasping her bra letting it drop with a content sigh, still mumbling about have such a good time.

Grabbing the bra from the middle of the stairs he laughs as the bright pink penis shaped confetti falls out. Then he's looking up to see her shimmying her red thong down her legs, tripping slightly on the carpeted hall as her legs don't cooperate with her lifting them from the leg holes. "Whoops" she giggles standing back up straight, naked biting her lip.

"Ni, where's my sash?" She's pouting hand on hip. "Here love but that's the least of ya worries" he drops her dress and underwear in the hamper, placing her bag and shoes by the bedroom door. Slipping the sash back over her now bare chest "did I have a good time?" She scrunches up her nose as she hiccups "I presume so pet it's 2 am"

She's nodding walking towards his bedroom door "mm bed" she sighes standing in the door way "get in then" he pinches her bare bum. "I need a top" she's fighting out of the sash again "and water" she decides as he helps her into one of his T-shirt's "I'll get you some" she pecks at his lips "m' love you Nialler" she nods his nickname tumbling from her lips "and I love you petal" he strokes her cheek before leaving the room.

After locking up, grabbing pills and a bottle of water Niall is taking the stairs two at a time, his eyes land on her, his top hitched up exposing her bare back and bum, head on the pillow tiara still clinging on, soft snores coming from her, he feels his heart skip placing the water on the bedside he strips off his clothes.

Joining her in the bed, plucking the tiara from her curls he places it around the top of the headboard. She mutters, crawling half asleep into his side "can't wait to get married" she sighes he laughs slightly "one day pet" he drops a kiss to the top of her head before turning out the light and settling down.