15. | E A S T E R |

The squeals of your niece floated through the open back doors, Niall was helping her find the chocolate eggs and bunnies he had hidden that morning in pure excitement of having your families over for a big Easter dinner.

You and you're sister were busy preparing drinks for everyone in the garden, whilst your mum fussed over the food in the oven, even though you and Niall had offered to cook but she insisted and ushered you both out of the kitchen.

The sun was warm and shining even though it was only early April, your brother-in-law, stepdad, Niall's dad Bobby, and step mum who had also come over for the long weekend, they were all chatting on the patio on the new garden furniture you and Niall had picked out when you moved into the new Hampstead house.

You stepped out into the garden, Niall was walking back over from the bottom of the garden, a pair of bunny ears placed in his thick brown hair, carrying a pink weaved basket in one hand, Millie your niece on his hip holding onto a grey bunny Niall had hidden at the end of the hunt.

Your heart swelled at the sight of him making her laugh in delight as he swooped her down and back up into his arms with a chuckle. "Auntie, Auntie!" she screeched at the sight of you in the doorway, Niall placed her on the ground her little legs carrying her over to you, he followed taking the drinks from you as you scooped her up in your arms "did you have a fun egg hunt?" you asked noticing the chocolate smears on her face "yes! Unc Ni had the easter bunny hide lots for me" she smiled you placed her on the ground, Niall handing her the pink basket she toddled off to her dad.

You wrapped your arms around Niall's neck, everyone was engrossed in their own conversations "love these on you" you laughed kissing him on the corner of his lips "Mills insisted I wore them so the Easter Bunny would know I'm her helper" he smiled pulling you into him, hand falling to your stomach "hope this one loves Easter this much" he whispered, you felt the emotions rush over you, you were going to have his baby, you were starting another chapter together and right now it was perfect you were surrounded by your families and the man you loved so deeply.

"Something to share?" Bobby's voice broke you both apart, Niall's hand falling from your stomach. You both turned blushes creeping onto your cheeks, your sister was calling for your mum to join you all in the garden, she appeared wiping her hands on the apron you had kept in the drawer just for her as she asked, she kissed Niall's cheek as she passed "lovely ears, dear" she laughed as he pulled her into his side, their relationship was great since the day you took Niall to meet her in the middle of a One Direction world tour, he'd had a short break and flew over to London to make the lunch date with you both, she'd instantly loved him and his Irish charm, Niall loved her cheeky ways and how she was fiercely protective of you.

You looked at Niall biting softly at your lip, he smiled leaning over to kiss your cheek "love you" he whispered you squeezed his hand a few times your signal that you loved him as well just as much. "What's the news then?" your mum asked you nodded at Niall letting him do the talking "we're expecting a baby, little Horan is due in October" he was beaming so proud of you and the fact he was going to be a dad.

Your mum was already crying, Niall was pulling her in for a hug, your sister was rushing over to you, Millie sat on her dad's lap confused by what was happening, Bobby picked her up "going to get a cousin little one" he smiled giving her a peck on her sun-blushed cheek she nodded along still unaware.

The sun was setting, the garden lights had come on, Niall was busy clearing up from the day as you relaxed on the garden chair, legs under a blanket one of his hoodies on to fend off the chill, everyone had left after a day in the sun, eating, drinking and your news bringing added joy to the day. Niall sat on the side of the chair, you linked your fingers with his "ready for bed?" he asked kissing your knuckles, you stifled a yawn "busy family day" you laughed lightly.

Sitting up slowly he helped you stand up "got a lot of them ahead pet" he stroked his hand over your stomach, bending down to give it a kiss "Happy Easter little one" he cooed as you giggled pulling him back up so you could finally kiss him, arms wrapped around his neck, fingers tangled in his hair, peppering kisses along his stubbled jawline before you pressed your lips against his already parted ones. He pulled away reluctantly "come on let's get up to bed" he smiled kissing your forehead, linking your fingers, locking up behind you both he lead you upstairs.