17. | D I A L I N G |

'Drunk dialing, Full dive in, Don't you tell me that it's too late now'

Niall slipped into the car that Tara had pre-booked for him knowing full well he'd be too drunk to sort it out himself, he politely greeted the driver before resting his head on the back of the seat, closing his eyes which was a mistake his head was spinning, that last pint Deo had shoved at him wasn't the best idea.

He took his phone out of his pocket, her number was still on his screen, where he'd been indecisive as to whether he should call her earlier in the night, Willie had sorted that for him by taking his phone away until the end of the evening.

Now he was alone he couldn't help himself, he pressed the call button hoping she would answer.

She rolled over in her bed, the annoying buzz of her phone had pulled her out of her light sleep, she squinted at the light, his name and the goofy picture of him filled the screen, she sighed laying there hoping he would give up she didn't have the strength to talk to him right now.

After the third time, she picked up, not being to able to ignore him anymore. She didn't say anything just waited for him to speak. "please don't be in love with anyone else" she felt her heartbreak all over again, she couldn't be in love with anyone else she only ever wanted him and he'd tried his hardest to push her away.

 "I know I'm drunk, I need to see you" she still hadn't said a thing "can I come over, I want to be close to you, I can get my driver to drop me off" she scrunched her eyes closed wanting to tell him to go home, sleep off the drink and maybe call her in the morning, but her heart took over before she could stop herself she was talking "tell him to drop you off" she whispered.