Ronnie and Becca turned too as Will and Kyle glanced through the rear view mirror.
Ronnie smiled at it before turning around again.

Ronnie: Don't u think its too weird guys?

Becca: What?

Ronnie: Nandini and Manik... I mean I still can't believe she actually got married.

Kyle: Yeah... Its too soon if u ask me. Last year she was here and she didn't even know him and now its been almost 3 months to their wedding.

No one said anything at his words, silently agreeing when they heard Will say softly,
Will: If u find that one person.... there is nothing like 'too soon' ..

None of them said anything as they saw Will glancing at the rear view mirror again. 

------------------------------------
It was quite late when Nandini stirred in her sleep feeling some motion around her. She opened up her eyes and looked at her surroundings to find herself in the car, she saw her friends and remembered that they were on the trip. 

She lifted her head off Manik's shoulder and saw him still deep on sleep. She asked Ronnie for a water bottle as she noticed Will and Becca too asleep. 

Elliot: Hello again sleeping beauty. U were gone for quite a while haan!

Nandini: Time zones suck dude...
Nandini muttered making him nod when she heard some buzzing sound around.

Nandini: What's that?

Ronnie: Ur hubby's phone... Its been bursting from more than an hour, I wonder how is he still asleep.

Nandini: He always has a sound sleep...
Nandini replied as she heard the buzz again and bent forward to his other side, trying to pull his phone out from his pocket. She tried a few times before finally getting hold of it as she sat straight.

Elliot: Hey.... U r not gonna check his phone are u?
Elliot raised his brows at her making nandini shrug.

Nandini: It could be something important, I m having a look.

Ronnie: And he wouldn't mind?
He pointed at manik as she said so whike Nandini shook her head entering the password on the phone as she opened it up.

Nandini: Why would he? We are like an open book to each other, there is nothing that we have to hide.

Nandini scrolled through the thousands of new notifications on his phone as she saw him tagged at multiple posts of the song launch which occurred a few hours back in India. She came across an interview clip of Fab4 from the launch party and played the video. Turning up the volume a bit she saw Fab4 at the screen surrounded by reporters all around as they were fired with back to back questions.

Congratulations on the Song Launch guys... This song turned out to be a major promotional aspect for the Movie, what do u guys have to say about it?

Mukti: We just did what we always do... That is, to give our best.

Who wrote the song this time? The exact details weren't released.

Dhruv: Manik and I worked on the Lyrics together....

Why are there just the 4 of u at this launch event today?

Mukti: Each one of us represents Fab5. We speak as one, Even if just one would have been here, there would have been no change. 

Still where is Manik Malhotra? Why is he absent at such an important event?

Cabir: Come on guys.... Manik Malhotra is no more a free elf, he is busy obeying his master now. He is on a long romantic Honeymoon with his wife.