It was lunch time when Jason finally had everyone in one place. He, being dramatic a bit, cleared his throat.

"Okay, so I have to let you guys know my cousin is moving in with me for the time being." Jason announced.

Annabeth brightened up, "is it Nico?" She asked, her gray eyes glinting with an emotion.

Percy grinned, "Yeah, it is." He answered for Jason.

Piper hummed, "is that your cousin that Leo and I keep accidentally miss out on meeting?"

"Yep!" Jason looked to Leo, "he's a junior like you. Oh and he seems really grumpy at first, he's literally like a gremlin that wears black and sweaters during hot weather." He explained.

Leo made a face, "grumpy and wears black? Is he emo?" He asked.

"Nah, he just likes the color black. He's very, old fashioned, in many ways. Likes bands like The Ramones, Rolling Stone, and the Beatles. His family is also very not with the times." Jason replied.

"He's not going to complain 'back in my day' stuff is he?"

"No, he's chill. Just a gremlin that steals my clothes." Jason gave a sigh, "I lost three sweaters to that heathen."

Percy snickered, "What was his excuse again? Something like 'if I wear your sweaters I'll have the grace of Jason Grace'?"

"Oh my gods yes! I forgot about that!" Annabeth giggled, "that was the day he stole your letterman jacket."

Leo looked intrigued, "your prized letterman jacket? Aka the one that you don't even let your girlfriend have?" He asked coyly.

Piper pouted, "Yeah! Why can't I have it?" She complained.

Jason panicked, "I'm sorry! He already stole it so you can't have it!" He apologized.

Everyone laughed at him, "you're scaring your boyfriend!"

Leo leaned on his hands against the table, "so, why is he coming?"

"I don't know, he said he would tell me when he gets here, but he honestly has trouble where he lives so that's probably part of it." Jason scratched his neck.

"Troubles?" Piper looked worried.

"Yeah, his town is super homophobic... and Nico is gay, he's open so he doesn't care if I tell my friends, but its been hard on him." Jason told her sadly.

Leo cringed at that, "oh... well I mean this town is pretty all over." He offered up awkwardly.

"Mr. Flamedaddy can show Nico around when he gets here," Piper assured.

"That's Mr. sexy flamedaddy to you." Leo shot back.

"Ah, my mistake." Piper rolled her eyes.

Jason smiled at his friends and knew it would be okay.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Hey, thanks guys for helping me out." Jason thanked as he and Percy moved an old bedframe of Percy's into the guest room.

"No problem, man! That's what friends are for!" Percy grinned and Annabeth watched them from her place by the door.

"Do you want us to come with you when you pick him up?" She asked with a smile.

Jason sheepishly smiled back before shaking his head, "I don't want you guys to force yourselves to stay awake."

"Nah, we got it! Besides we want to see him again! It's been about a year!" Percy told him, slapping his back.

Jason looked to a smiling Annabeth who nodded, "Well, if you insist, thanks guys."

"No problem!!"

At two thirty am Nico's train pulled into the station.

Jason looked around for a few moments as only a few people trickled off the train before he saw a mop of messy black hair. He grinned and opened his arms, "Nico!"

Nico looked dead as he was exhausted but he heard his cousin's voice. His normally grumpy expression was melted into a relieved one as he just dropped his suitcases and flopped into Jason's arms.

There was a laugh and Nico lifted his head to see Percy and Annabeth. He grew a smile and allowed himself to be hugged by them, "Hey Neeks! How are you?" Percy asked.

Nico just shook his head, "too tired... I'll say tomorrow..." he yawned.

"You mean today?" Annabeth teased.

"Yeah." Nico smiled sleepily at Jason as the blonde picked up the dropped cases and started to carry them out.

Off to home they went.