Chapter 19

6 months later..

Evoni POV: "girl look at Tyun! She walking!" Lavae put her phone in my face and it was a picture of tyun and she was posing in the mirror. "Aw I'm so happy for her! Ima say something!" I said pulling out my phone. "wait so y'all haven't talked since the breakup?" Lavae asked looking at me confused. "Nope. I didn't think she wanted anything to do with me anymore so I left her alone." I said looking down. "So what happened? Like you never fully explained to me how or why y'all broke up." She said looking at me. I thought about the breakup remembering what happened....

Flashback...
Evoni POV: I woke up to music playing from the living room. I looked over to the side of the bed and tyun wasn't there. I got up and went into the living room and tyun was fixing a sandwich. "Why you didn't wake me up? I could've made it for you." I told her as I walked over towards the kitchen. "Nah I'm good." She said bluntly before taking a bite of the sandwich. I looked at her and frowned. She looked like she had something on her mind. "What's wrong with you?" I asked her. "Ion know you tell me." She said looking up at me chewing. I sighed and looked down. I already knew what this was about. "I went bowling with mysia last night. We crossed paths again a few months ago and decided to be friends." I told her honestly. She chuckled before looking up at me, "Mysia the same girl you used to talk too right?" She asked scrunching her face up. I looked at her and shook my head yes. She sat there for a minute in silence. "So you been hiding this from me for 2 months?" She asked. " I didn't think it was important to tell you because she's just a friend." I said. "The fact that you don't see the problem with this is a problem. You been acting sneaky and funny for 2 months and now it all adds up. If she was just a friend like you say then you wouldn't have no problem with telling me from the jump and not sneaking around. so ima just keep shit short. I think it's just best we break up." She said with a straight face looking at me. I felt my eyes water as I stared back at her. "So just like that?" I asked as my voice cracked. She looked at me and shook her head as she left the kitchen...leaving me there

"Wowww that's crazzzzy! You still talk to mysia?" Lavae asked.
After the break up me and Tyun didn't speak for 6 months. During those 6 months I went through a lot. I became depressed and so unmotivated with everything. I even stopped my business and moved back home to Tennessee for a fresh start. Me and mysia don't talk anymore. We stopped being friends because she felt like I was in the wrong for not telling her something that wasn't my business nor did I even care about. I was in Georgia right now for Christmas break visiting my friends and me and Lavae were out having dinner.
"So what's going on with you and your love life?" I asked as we caught up on each other. "Girl nothing really. I'm single and I'm not." She said smirking at me. I shook my head as I sipped the rest of my drink. After me and lavae finished talking and eating our food we payed for our meals and went to the mall before we headed back home. Christmas and New Years was coming up and we needed outfits. "I think I wanna wear a dress" I said as I went into forever 21. "I wanna wear a jumper." Lavae said as she went to another section in the store. I started looking through the racks but stopped when I saw a familiar face. I squinted my eyes, "is that Tyun?" I whispered to myself. I kept looking and felt my heart drop as she turned around and looked at me. It was her but she looked a little different. She had a undercut in the back of her head and her hair was like a copper color instead of blonde. I quickly looked away as I felt her walking towards me. "Evoni?" I heard her say, I slowly raised my head and looked at her. She looked happy and healthy, I smiled, "oh my god hey Tyun!" I said all excited. She giggled, "hey how you been?" She asked while she reached for a hug catching me by surprise. I hugged her and told her how I been. "Wow you're walking again I'm so proud of you!" I said feeling my eyes water. She thanked me and we talked for a couple of more minutes before she had to go. "well it was nice seeing you" she said before hugging me and going over to checkout. I smiled to myself as I walked out the store and saw lavae coming behind me. "I couldn't find shit but guess who I think I just saw " She said looking at me with a surprised face. "Tyun?" I said looking at her face turn into confusion. "Yeaaaa how you know? You seen her too?" She asked me as we went into another store. "Yes I spoke to her." I said smiling to myself. I thought about how much I missed her. Just being in her presence gave me so much comfort. I was the happiest person when I was with her. She made me feel so complete and just whole. After we looked around the mall we still didn't find anything to wear so we went home. After hours of watching movies we finally decided to go to sleep. She turned the tv off and I pulled out my phone and looked Tyun up on Instagram. I scrolled through her pictures before requesting to follow her. I really miss having her in my life.