Chapter 15

I knocked on the door before realizing where I was. I was at my mother house and we needed to talk. Ever since the last time I seen her I've been worried sick. I just want her to get help before it's too late. The door opened, "Damn James I didn't know you'll be this early." She said walking back towards the stairs. I frowned in confusion. She must of thought I was someone else because she didn't check to see who I was. "Mom?" I said quietly as I walked inside closing the door. She stopped and turned around with a surprised look on her face. "I thought you were someone else." She said putting her hand on her chest. "W-What are you doing here?" She asked sitting on the couch. I looked over at her. She looked worn out. She would usually have her dreads tied up in a neat bun or slick back but they were all over the place. They looked like they haven't been re-twisted in years. She had dark circles around her eyes. She was definitely smaller then before. "I came here to talk to you." I said as I sat down on the couch across from her. She looked at me with a confused look. "Mom I know. I know you're doing drugs again." I said getting right to the point. She smacked her teeth, "you don't know shit! You haven't been around to know what the fuck I do Evoni!" She said angrily. I shook my head, "I fucking saw you! I saw you sniffing that shit up your fucking nose!" I yelled as tears formed in my eyes. "How could you go back down this route mom?" I asked looking at her. "Everybody need to just mind they damn business and leave me the hell alone okay! Tired of everybody being down my neck about the life I choose to live!" She said getting up. "So what? You chose to be a crackhead?!!" *SMACK* i felt a sting across my face. She slapped me. I stood up eyeing her," You need to go get help before you die." I said bluntly  before leaving. I rubbed my face as I got in the car. I sat there for a minute and cried. She doesn't even want help this is her life now. There's was nothing I could do for her. I took one look up at my moms house before  pulling off.....

"Baby stop." I rolled over to my side. I wasn't in the mood to be touched. I felt her staring at the back of my head before turning over. I sighed and turned back around trying to cuddle her from the back. She pushed my arm making me pout. "I'm sorry I did-" she cut me off. "You know what Evoni I'm getting tired of you shutting me out. What's wrong?" She said turning around sitting up. "There's nothing wrong." I said looking away. She stared at me then got up grabbing her keys. "Where you going?" I said watching her. "Home." She said bluntly as she put on her jacket. "But I thought you were staying the night." I said looking at her confused. "Why would I stay the night somewhere that I'm clearly not wanted. You don't even want me to touch you and you not talking to me. I know somethings wrong I think I know you by now, I been around you almost every damn day for 3 months." she said to me with a straight face. I looked down not knowing what to say. "Fuck it. I love you bye." She said walking out the door before I could even respond. I felt my heart sink as my eyes filled with tears. I didn't tell tyun about what happened with my mom today. It was in the back of my head the whole night and I didn't know it was affecting me until now. After I left my moms house I came home and went mute. I wasn't talking and I didn't want to be bothered. I don't know why I can't communicate when something is bothering me. I sighed as I laid back down in the bed falling asleep...
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
My alarm went off. I got up checking the time. It was 7:30 and I had orders that needed to be shipped. I wiped my eyes as I grabbed my lap top beside the bed. I checked my email seeing I had 109 orders to send out today. I put on a white dress gown and and white cozy coat to keep me warm. I went too the back to label the packages.  "Ooooo look at you getting this work done." Lavae said as she came out the room. I laughed as I continued. I looked up and saw a flash. Lavae took my picture

 Lavae took my picture

I rolled my eyes. "Why?" I asked looking at her. "Girl I'm just so proud of you. Gotta let everybody else know how hard you be working." She said looking at her phone. I smiled and thanked her. Lavae and tyun have been the only people supporting me. I couldn't have made it this far without the both of em. I thought of tyun remembering last night. I missed her and I wanted to talk. I pulled out my phone about to text her but instead I decided to just do a pop up. I grabbed my keys and headed towards her house. I pulled up in the drive thru seeing a unfamiliar car. I frowned,"who is this?" I said to myself as I got out. I walked up the steps knocking on the door. No answer. I knocked a few more times still no answer. I pulled out my phone checking her location but it was saying she was home. I scrunched up my face and called her phone. No answer. "What the fuck?" I said to myself growing angry. I sighed and closed my eyes calming down. "She's probably just sleep." I thought to myself. I started walking down the steps to go back to my car but stopped when I heard something. I went back up the steps and put my ear to the door. It sounded like a female moaning. I took a step back, "Don't jump to conclusions." I told myself but it was to late. I banged on the door even harder, "TYUN OPEN THIS FUCKIN DOOR. WHAT BITCH YOU GOT IN HERE?!"  I yelled. I lashed out. I started kicking the door and punching it with my fist as my eyes grew watery. I stopped to take a breath and calm down. I walked down stairs and pulled my keys out. I walked towards tyun car and thought about keying it but I just let it go. I went back to my car and sat there in the drive way for about 10 minutes thinking over everything that just happened. Tyun was cheating on me.