Chapter 11

*^thats mani in case y'all forget*

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I tapped the screen hoping it'll turn off. I was about to go back to sleep until Lavae came in the living room. "Are you going to school?" She asked. I looked up confused, "it's the 5th?" I asked sitting up rubbing my eyes. "Yes girl it's the first day of school how you forget." She said walking into the kitchen. I must of got side tracked yesterday totally forgetting I had school. I got up going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went outside to my car and looked in my bags for a outfit. Seniors were supposed to wear all white on the first day. I was going to dress bummy since I feel like shit but I decided not to. After grabbing my outfit I went upstairs and put it on. "Oooooh you look cute let me take a picture!" Lavae said running to grab her phone. I rolled my eyes, "No I'm fine." I said applying lip gloss. She grabbed my hand and pulled me making us go outside. "Nooooo." I said trying to pull away. Girl shhhhh and take this picture! She pushed me into the light where the sun was coming up. "Okay now say cheeeseee." She said as she snapped pictures. I just stood there with my legs crossed with a straight look on my face. She stop snapping pictures and frowned, "ugh you're so hardheaded but these still came out cute." She said showing me the pictures. "That ones okay." I said pointing. "Yea but you look sad." She said sending the picture to my phone. I grabbed my phone looking at the picture. She was right, I do look sad.

 She was right, I do look sad

"Ok I'm ready." I said grabbing my belongings heading to the car. A few minutes later Lavae walked out with her all white on. She had her makeup done and her hair was out like usual.

 She had her makeup done and her hair was out like usual

"You look good." I told her as I started my car. "Shit I try." She said making us laugh. I still haven't told her what happened last night and I'm surprised she didn't asked. I just wasn't ready to get emotional again about it but I'll tell her eventually. The whole car ride was silent. We arrived at our school and I rolled my eyes as I parked my car. "Look I know you're down but if you really feel like you can't make it through the day then go home love." Lavae said looking at me worried. "No it's okay I'll be straight." I told her grabbing my phone. I unlocked my phone seeing I had two messages from tyun asking was I ignoring her and then after that she said bet. I instantly felt my heart sink to my chest. I put my hands on my head, "What is wrong with me." I said to myself. I wasn't ignoring her intentionally it's just everything happened so fast last night and I wasn't in my right state of mind to even converse with anyone. But that still doesn't mean I couldn't have texted her letting know I was okay. I really just wanted to be left alone for a minute. I feel like I'm going into this dark place I never want to see again. I put my phone on do not disturb and got out the car. I felt eyes staring at me as I walked into the building. I looked to where they was coming from and saw mani. She looked at me with this evil look on her face and fear went over my body. I looked away quickly and went into the cafeteria trying to get lost in the crowd. I turned around to see if mani was following me and with my luck she was. "No no please not today not right now." I said to myself panicking as I went through the double doors out the cafe. I then ran upstairs going into the bathroom. I went to the last stall and closed it. I put my hand to my chest feeling myself struggling to breath. My vision became blurry and my hearing was starting to fade. I slid down the wall as I grabbed my phone. I texted help but blacked out before I could press send.

This chapter was short and boring but shit gets more interesting just keep reading 😂